Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever
Yea.
To tell you the truth, I would love to see 2 new FMO or FGO songs released every day for a week or something. That would be lovelyComment
-
Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever
Vrofl is the hardest song.
definitly.Originally posted by KaironHoly ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.
HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

:OComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever
Rubix can FC any song. I really thought GGC was impossible to FC, but then Rubix comes and FC's every song in the gaem.AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
Average: 535.3877
Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)
SM/GH3/FFR vidsComment
-
Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever
WhAT'S OMW?
Viewing thread: Flyleef, ARMSBot101, customstuff, DanceyDanceyDancer, Doug31, LLaMaSaUceYup, Matrixdude, rel89, Roy Campbell, sexyinpink, spinal_compression+
^read my sigNo matter how many times the colors of the seasons change,
these feelings will never wither, swaying like a flower
If this is just a dream, then let it be a dream. I don't care.
My heart, filled with loving radiance
Is forever thinking of you.
These words that we play are a pleasant melody
All I want is to have you by my side,
so that I won't lose my smiling eyes
even on a night when we can't see the twinkling of the stars.Comment
-
Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever
LOL ill get a SS of once i play it :P i bet it will be worser than yours. but i did totally rock Demon Fire today :P
uploaded the pic too
My heroOriginally posted by Plan_Bsk81127FFR retards at their finest. gg
Originally posted by 04imu so heavy even aphro cant carry ur assComment
-
Comment
-
Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever
Who's ready for a vid? lol god I hate this song.
Adam: I agree 100%. That would be probably the most amazing week of my life if that happened. The new FMO songs coming out really disappoint me. None of them are all that fun. Exception: Epidermis lawl
Comment
-
Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever
and OMW= one minute waltzMy heroOriginally posted by Plan_Bsk81127FFR retards at their finest. gg
Originally posted by 04imu so heavy even aphro cant carry ur assComment
-
Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever
I completely agree. FFR has slightly gotten more and more boring to me because there aren't any hard songs being released while they let every piece of easy crap in. And not to mention the 70 songs released to subscribers, only 3 of them were FMO. That's pitifulOriginally posted by JemJem is my name. No one else is the same!
You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Grand Gallop Chromomatique is the hardest song ever
Hard song FTW, I could use a song that I can't hit perfects on.
Comment





Comment