July: Month of the Skill Token

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jchinzilla
    i like cheese
    • Dec 2005
    • 2106

    #46
    Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    62 really crappy files full of incorrect bpms, YNS, and WAY WAY WAY overstepped jack heaven.


    ps - the admins have absolutely no idea what they're doing. WE'RE F-ING CRAZY MOFOS.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO


    also- hehehe, sarahjane ejaculated..

    Comment

    • NarutoFoxDemon
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2006
      • 1181

      #47
      Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

      Lol, she fapped to you Chin

      Comment

      • pokelda
        ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2006
        • 3878

        #48
        Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

        Originally posted by dore
        Yours will more likely be one of the SOTWs since you have nothing else in the game.
        Sorry for the bump but... My first simfile was a skill token :s albeit the easiest one to get

        Comment

        • Nyokou
          ( ̄ー ̄)
          • Apr 2005
          • 4247

          #49
          Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

          My first simfi-

          Owai, nvm

          Anyway, I can't wait for this tomorrow. xD
          Snapchat: icequeenilse

          Comment

          • rel89
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 2046

            #50
            Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

            I thought July was Monday.

            Oh well.. can't wait to see the front page tomorrow!
            AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
            Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
            Average: 535.3877
            Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

            SM/GH3/FFR vids

            Comment

            • Pikachu655
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 203

              #51
              Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

              Originally posted by Tasselfoot
              62 really crappy files full of incorrect bpms, YNS, and WAY WAY WAY overstepped jack heaven.


              ps - the admins have absolutely no idea what they're doing. WE'RE F-ING CRAZY MOFOS.
              Seeing this scared me...

              Originally posted by stargroup100
              How is FFR going to keep everything organized?
              The Admins, Mods (WHOEVER DOES THIS) Are GODS dang it...If any one can organize this mess it's these guys. (Or Girls)
              Originally posted by Synthlight
              No.. You go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

              Cheers,
              Synthlight
              Synth Made a funny!


              Comment

              • Coolboyrulez0
                VICES
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2006
                • 10042

                #52
                Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

                Less than half a day left.
                O boy.
                Im gettin nervous.
                Gotta make more simfiles to calm down.(Really does calm down.)

                cßr
                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                Comment

                • Rebirth0
                  FFR Originalbro
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 8751

                  #53
                  Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

                  I don't expect this month to be as great as Tass makes it seem, really...

                  Comment

                  • OnixRose
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1023

                    #54
                    Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

                    Originally posted by x So Sick x1
                    895 BPM? Isn't most songs around 200? If so then 800 would NOT be passable.
                    I wana make sum songs with that bpm u know speedcore and extratone

                    1000% supporter of FFR character additions
                    Originally posted by leonid
                    FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

                    Comment

                    • NarutoFoxDemon
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 1181

                      #55
                      Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

                      I luv ya tomorra

                      Comment

                      • remedy1502
                        remederpin
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 4885

                        #56
                        Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

                        Haha I'm on vacation from July 2nd to August 6th. I'm gonna have alot of catching up to do when I get back. Oh and also, I can't believe they updated the skill token page. They added 4 tokens, but it just says that they're not out yet. Haha.

                        Comment

                        • Engler
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 2340

                          #57
                          Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

                          I can't wait for this.

                          Comment

                          • chunky_cheese
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 1736

                            #58
                            Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

                            Some of the tokens songs are up, but not released YET.

                            Comment

                            • albaneenesk8r
                              I Fap For Justice
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 1420

                              #59
                              Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

                              Tomorrow It Will Happen Whooooooooot
                              Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                              FFR retards at their finest. gg
                              My hero
                              Originally posted by 04im
                              u so heavy even aphro cant carry ur ass

                              Comment

                              • KKKEEENNN
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 130

                                #60
                                Re: July: Month of the Skill Token

                                Originally posted by albaneenesk8r
                                Tomorrow It Will Happen Whooooooooot
                                You're so lucky. I have to go on a trip for a week. So, I'll be missing 14 possible songs to skillfully take (if they are easy).

                                Comment

                                Working...