I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LLaMaSaUceYup
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 3759

    #61
    Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    On a good day I'll play for about 34 hours a day, yes 34, because my days are longer than most peoples >.>

    On a bad day, like, 4 hours.
    Your God.

    I wish my days were longer, I need it.

    ;[

    Your bad day is around my good day.

    Comment

    • inflames07
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 470

      #62
      Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

      I play about less than 2 hours a week. I play whenever there are new songs, or when I want to see how much I've improved =/



      Originally posted by jewpinthethird
      Sex kills time and it's free.

      Instead of taking her out to a movie and buying her popcorn, bend her over the arm of a couch. It's very economical. Just make sure you are using the proper protection, because then it can become VERY, VERY GOD DAMN UNECONOMICAL if she pops a baby 9 months down the road.

      Comment

      • Hayden_444
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 90

        #63
        Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

        i play 45 mins to 2 1/2 hours usualy 1 hour
        Too big. I swear I've asked you to shrink it before...

        Comment

        • boringdude23
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 51

          #64
          Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

          about 4 hours, but not really solid play, i occasionally check myspace and get a snack
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          Penis.


          Comment

          • g4z33b0
            Banned
            • Mar 2006
            • 2618

            #65
            Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

            Like 5-10 gameplays a day haha... Few hours on SM though, all depends.

            Comment

            • Shashmakito
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 432

              #66
              Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

              AHAHAHAHAhahh andy-o24 has the gayest sig HAhahah lolllllll
              omg...man that was gay
              Originally posted by customstuff
              You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
              Originally posted by ToshX
              you are avatar

              I am maid

              Comment

              • FuzenAkuma
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2006
                • 650

                #67
                Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                I play 25% of the time I play.

                Comment

                • WhyCry
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 186

                  #68
                  Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                  Normaly just 1-2 hours.I dont let FFR take over my life.Its too late for some people..

                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/FFRTop1000.php

                  Comment

                  • CR_fLiP_fOaM
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 1479

                    #69
                    Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                    I play single player 1 hour a day
                    2 hours in forum
                    1+ hour on MP lobby
                    hardly on MP games.
                    "This better not be Snowbound again"

                    Best AAA - Lawn Wake IV, Strangeprogram, Vertex Beta
                    FC all Guru's Except - Death Piano, Revo, CP and the rest I haven't play it.

                    Comment

                    • jellygod
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1703

                      #70
                      Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                      1-5 hours a day.

                      RETIRED
                      ___________________________
                      Best AAAs- Monstrous Turtles, Get down
                      Styles- index,spread
                      Tier Points: 148
                      Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                      Comment

                      • Fantasticone
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 6003

                        #71
                        Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                        7 hours normally.

                        Comment

                        • s0d1
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 89

                          #72
                          Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                          I play for an hour or so a day, sometimes more. Depends on my mood and what i'm doing.

                          Practice. Also it helps if you have a musical background or at least a decent concept of rhythm, since all of the notes that you have to hit are based on the rhythm of the song itself, unless you play synth files, then there's some sort of rhythm as well, albeit just a "slightly" offbeat one one thing i've noticed recently is if i pay close attention to the taps on my keyboard and the rhythm of the song itself, i'm able to learn how to FC or increase my PA on a song more quickly than others.


                          Total AAA's: 14 + 4

                          Comment

                          • OMGfat123
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 208

                            #73
                            Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                            lol usually 1-2 hours but today was 5. I was whoring it


                            Comment

                            • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1120

                              #74
                              Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                              3-7 hours.
                              The game and the fourms.

                              Comment

                              • WitchoftheSand
                                ya GOOSE
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 461

                                #75
                                Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                                Er, since I'm not like those people who can play without sleeping, my hours fluctuate frequently. If I'm too tired, I can't play at all. I have to be in the mood otherwise I'll end playing for a half hour.

                                Therefore, the shortest time I've played is like ten minutes, while the longest is 14 hours. And it also depends on if there's anyone in mp, since that's where I spend 97% of my time.

                                The more you play, the better you'll be. Example: darkshark @_@

                                Comment

                                Working...