I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ieatyourlvllol
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 3221

    #31
    Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

    0 hours. =(

    Comment

    • smartdude1212
      2 is poo
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 6687

      #32
      Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

      25 hours a day, 8 days a week, 365.33 days a year.

      Comment

      • dawg4321
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 1913

        #33
        Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

        whoa, smartdude plays a long time guys


        Comment

        • ledwix
          Giant Pi Operator
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2878

          #34
          Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

          Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
          depends on how i feel i guess. anywhere from 0 to 12 really. and i'm rank 1. lawl
          lawl. you're number 1, so you're da best at this game XP for sure..

          i play about 30 mins a day of whoring these days, seemingly. i play more SM, though, maybe an hour a day. i only play FFR songs i haven't AAA'd, pretty much. kinda like a tass or shash, i guess.

          Comment

          • Shadow_Hunter
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2007
            • 1276

            #35
            Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

            I play SM for 1/2 hour a day, FFR ~ 25 games a month?

            I kind of a little bit have a life.

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            Kirby

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • ricky54326
              FFR Veteran
              • Jun 2006
              • 36

              #36
              Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

              I just sucked when I started, and got better. Not playing for a while then playing again actually seemed to help me.. I'm in the 5000's, not too shabby, for only being here a year, and not playing for about a week and then coming back helped me alot..
              that's just my suggestion though
              and Spread is easier, but harder to get used to unless you've played it alot.. i'm still using index =P


              Total AAA's : 6

              Latest: Super Mario

              Best: Spontaneous Hydroxide

              First: Excite Bike x]

              Others:
              Dance 2 this
              Trip To The Moon
              Final Fantasy 7 Battle

              Comment

              • x So Sick x1
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 142

                #37
                Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                Well your about my rank with 1/3 the amount of songs played, but then again i boo out of and restart 3/5 songs because i use Mozilla Firefox and it hardly ever loads a song right for me. (yet i haven't switched to IE) But being good isn't about rank, but somewhat songs. The more you play the better you will be, and play songs that challenge you (as far as speed, considering you have problems with fast paced songs?) like Masters Only and some of the harder Very Challenging songs. I wouldn't recommend trying to get better off of Guru songs though, because most of those are just 12th notes + and just require hitting 2 keys really fast (not all, but many, and most guru songs have parts like that, if not all).

                Just my opinion, helped me and still helps me get better.

                EDIT: And @Ricky, how is it you play for a year and only get rank 5000. Not flaming, but more asking how you can play for a year and NOT play like 10000 songs lol... I don't even play but maybe an hour a day on average and i still get up fast.
                Last edited by x So Sick x1; 06-12-2007, 10:13 PM.



                Got your free FFR Subscription? No? ELRayford Does

                Favorite song: Gaussian Blur 3

                Comment

                • SulferDragon
                  this is a waste of space
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 2668

                  #38
                  Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                  I play for zero hours a day =)


                  Comment

                  • Orch_Dork
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2005
                    • 102

                    #39
                    Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                    hell, im lucky to get 2 hours in. if any
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    I will give you the best reason....

                    Because you're a Douchenozzle.

                    All in favor of my REALLY good reason say: DOUCHENOZZLE!

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    lol

                    Comment

                    • ~One~
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 370

                      #40
                      Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                      i get probobly 5 hours a day. but of just playing maybe 4

                      Comment

                      • x_Dragun_x
                        So. I Herd u Liek Mudkipz
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 699

                        #41
                        Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                        play songs 2 above what you can fc like if you can fc a difficult song the next hardest is vary difficult then next hardest is challenging. so play challenging songs at least thats what i did >.<
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        See this is what happens when terrible players play terribly and beat even worse players and then start to think that they have valid builds/strategies/~*~theorycrafting~*~ etc.
                        Originally posted by rushyrulz
                        You know you've played too much FFR when you're tempted to try it on your partner's privates.
                        ^ Have thought about it, Have tried it, They throughly enjoyed it, Nuff said

                        Comment

                        • x So Sick x1
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 142

                          #42
                          Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                          FCing songs to me is nothing about the stated difficulty. There are some very challenging songs i can FC easy but some very difficult i can't. (keep in mind i don't worry about my scores i just play songs once a day maybe twice then move on to another song i want to play)



                          Got your free FFR Subscription? No? ELRayford Does

                          Favorite song: Gaussian Blur 3

                          Comment

                          • ~One~
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 370

                            #43
                            Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                            if i cant FC a song ill whore it for like 20 games until i know i cant for sure.

                            Comment

                            • LLaMaSaUceYup
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3759

                              #44
                              Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                              After I'm done playing...

                              I'm on the forums all night :]

                              Comment

                              • Shashmakito
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 432

                                #45
                                Re: I play FFR for 6 hours a day, how about you?

                                I play for like not even an hour....
                                That's why i suck.
                                Hell I can't even whore.
                                But play SM you'd be better in no time.
                                Originally posted by customstuff
                                You're avatar is in one of those pictures.
                                Originally posted by ToshX
                                you are avatar

                                I am maid

                                Comment

                                Working...