List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scottish
    FFR Veteran
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2003
    • 3257

    #61
    Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

    Huh, I've never ever beaten Shash

    Comment

    • Dark-Savior
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 2

      #62
      Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

      I beat Shash! Long ago, on my old account way back when I was good and overall rank 106... I miss those days...

      Comment

      • Mirror_rorriM
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 117

        #63
        Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

        Shash tell me all of your other account names and I will post the winners of those.
        Help revive



        w00t w00t!

        Comment

        • wickedawesomeful
          Carls, Girls, & Drugs
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2006
          • 3888

          #64
          Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

          Originally posted by Mirror_rorriM
          Shash tell me all of your other account names and I will post the winners of those.
          Dude, this is pathetic.
          http://dozemusic.com/

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #65
            Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

            Originally posted by Mirror_rorriM
            Shash tell me all of your other account names and I will post the winners of those.
            bill_clinton
            scottish
            Bahamut-X
            jimerax

            those are my other names.
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • Windscarredfaith
              (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
              • Mar 2005
              • 2612

              #66
              Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

              Lmfao.

              Comment

              • Snaps
                Banned
                • Dec 2006
                • 31

                #67
                Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                Everytime I see Shash post I just shudder at his ignorance

                Comment

                • scottish
                  FFR Veteran
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 3257

                  #68
                  Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                  Seriously guys, I've been scottish and Bahamut forever. Heh, I'll even have a mod do an IP check if you want.

                  Comment

                  • rade0110
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 1253

                    #69
                    Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                    Originally posted by scottish
                    Seriously guys, I've been scottish and Bahamut forever. Heh, I'll even have a mod do an IP check if you want.
                    I'm calling you out you LIAR!!! ;D
                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    Everyone uses quotes from Synthlight in their signature. So I'm making this one up to fit in.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight

                    Comment

                    • Shashakiro
                      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 9082

                      #70
                      Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                      oh and

                      Originally posted by Snaps
                      im vexestry
                      mime mime mime mr. miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
                      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                      Originally posted by Boogiebear
                      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                      Comment

                      • BLAZZE-
                        Banned
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 673

                        #71
                        Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                        I just now realized that A2 Sauce was Vexestry. Wow.

                        Comment

                        • Yellowhappysun
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 64

                          #72
                          Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                          I've beaten Shash.

                          JOKES!



                          AAA's=85.

                          YES.

                          Comment

                          • dore
                            caveman pornstar
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 6317

                            #73
                            Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                            Originally posted by BLAZZE-
                            I just now realized that A2 Sauce was Vexestry. Wow.
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=53987
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=53987
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=53987
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=53987
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=53987
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=53987
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=53987
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=53987
                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=53987

                            ONOZ
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                            Comment

                            • hi19hi19
                              lol happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 12194

                              #74
                              Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                              I have very to none friends too...



                              Comment

                              • ieatyourlvllol
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 3221

                                #75
                                Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                                Do you also have damage in your cerebral cortex or corpus collosum?

                                Comment

                                Working...