List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • itmorr
    Custom User Title
    • Jun 2006
    • 1498

    #31
    Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

    Honestly, mp is a great test of skill, because it takes into account how many times you screw up.




    Originally posted by jwcgator
    (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
    (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #32
      Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

      Originally posted by itmorr
      Honestly, mp is a great test of skill, because it takes into account how many times you lag.
      Yeah.


      Comment

      • idontcarewhatyouthink
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 106

        #33
        Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

        ive only lost 6 or 7 times, 3 being to classical_insanity and 1 being to azeor,
        the others were when the thing shut my page for no reason, and then it sent me to the FBI page. retarded....


        Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
        Woman rofl
        *wonders when the song will end =/*

        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #34
          Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

          Originally posted by Mirror_rorriM
          Ok when you "sucked" I'm still sure you were better than most of the players on FFR. If I'm not mistaken you played Stepmania before you played FFR and that's how you got started. Even when you did "suck" It would still be pretty hard to beat someone as good as you.
          uh no FFR was the first Bemani game I'd ever played in my life, I'd never even heard of DDR or SM before coming here

          try actually looking at some of the scores, there's probably like non FC Boss Machine and stuff
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • purebloodtexan
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2006
            • 2845

            #35
            Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

            Originally posted by Mirror_rorriM
            Will It get the sticky???
            If you pay someone. Many mods probably passed by and just left it alone.

            My advice: Don't directly ask for stickies, or do it repeatedly. This was a good idea, but not a good sticky = /.

            And I'm sure that Sash was even beaten in some recent days. He's not the only godly member on this forum.


            Comment

            • rel89
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 2046

              #36
              Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

              If FFR means Flash Flash Revolution, and FF7 means Final Fantasy 7 - then what does FFM mean?!
              AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
              Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
              Average: 535.3877
              Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

              SM/GH3/FFR vids

              Comment

              • dooty_7
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 462

                #37
                Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                i hope you get a big sticky in the face...

                Comment

                • purebloodtexan
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 2845

                  #38
                  Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                  Originally posted by rel89
                  If FFR means Flash Flash Revolution, and FF7 means Final Fantasy 7 - then what does FFM mean?!
                  You tell us.


                  Comment

                  • rel89
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 2046

                    #39
                    Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                    Originally posted by purebloodtexan
                    You tell us.
                    I'm not supposed to answer that.
                    The question was directed towards you guys.
                    My guess is Four Finger Madness.
                    AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
                    Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
                    Average: 535.3877
                    Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

                    SM/GH3/FFR vids

                    Comment

                    • Mirror_rorriM
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 117

                      #40
                      Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      uh no FFR was the first Bemani game I'd ever played in my life, I'd never even heard of DDR or SM before coming here

                      try actually looking at some of the scores, there's probably like non FC Boss Machine and stuff
                      Are you serious? I mean the Stepmania I'm not that surprised at DDR? I knew about DDR way before FFR.
                      Help revive



                      w00t w00t!

                      Comment

                      • ieatyourlvllol
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 3221

                        #41
                        Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                        This thread is made of lag and fail. Funny nonetheless...

                        PplwhobeetmeinEMPEEarawwtoematikcullybeterdanmeamirite?

                        Comment

                        • MagicCarpetRide
                          Skware One
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 1125

                          #42
                          Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                          youarrong

                          Comment

                          • Doug31
                            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 6811

                            #43
                            Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                            Omg, I've beaten one of shash's alts, when he was using a crappy computer. I need to be on the list.

                            Comment

                            • Mirror_rorriM
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 117

                              #44
                              Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                              Originally posted by Doug31
                              Omg, I've beaten one of shash's alts, when he was using a crappy computer. I need to be on the list.
                              lol. The list is of people who beat Shash not one of his opponents.
                              Help revive



                              w00t w00t!

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #45
                                Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                                No, I beat shash, just when he was using a different account.

                                Comment

                                Working...