List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Fantasticone
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Aug 2006
    • 6003

    #46
    Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

    I defeated Shash in spirit, does that count?

    Comment

    • hi19hi19
      lol happy
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 12194

      #47
      Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

      OMG guys I beated shash too can i go on the list!!!!?*


      some restrictions may apply



      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #48
        Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

        i beat shash at texttwist jk not really

        can i be on the list anyway though

        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #49
          Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

          hey danceguy beat me on TR_Shash

          you should really look at that one too if you're so determined

          also ZA_Shash
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • Yuruka
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2006
            • 414

            #50
            Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

            Originally posted by Shashakiro
            lmfao

            ps yes people who beat me when I first joined and thought FF7 was really hard should be recognized bigtime
            LAWL! I USED TO THINK EUPHORIA WAS HARD


            I hate those gay poké/digifag adoptables.
            Lol 100 posts in about 2 days.

            Comment

            • chickendude
              Away from Computer
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 1901

              #51
              Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

              there was a point approximately a year and a half ago where I was better than Shash

              therefore, I deserve in on this list

              and Text Twist
              I wanted to hit 1 mil but I screwed up at 700K
              I remember that topic
              One of these days!

              Comment

              • concertm
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 815

                #52
                Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                Um...this can't be right, I don't think I've ever even played him let alone being anywhere near his level...

                Comment

                • Devilution
                  doin' just fine
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 822

                  #53
                  Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                  5 dollarsu guys if ya no wat i men3

                  Comment

                  • BLAZZE-
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 673

                    #54
                    Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                    I played him a couple months ago on the day EHHS came out. I then proceeded to mash my way through it while Shash FCed with under 30 goods. Then I left really quick. Add me.

                    Comment

                    • meno_rocks123
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 2324

                      #55
                      Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      uh no FFR was the first Bemani game I'd ever played in my life, I'd never even heard of DDR or SM before coming here

                      try actually looking at some of the scores, there's probably like non FC Boss Machine and stuff
                      lol amzingly I haven't FC'd boss machine yet. I always get bored and get a miss at the end.

                      Comment

                      • Snaps
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 31

                        #56
                        Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                        I beat shash with my penis

                        Comment

                        • hi19hi19
                          lol happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 12194

                          #57
                          Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                          Originally posted by Snaps
                          I beat shash with my penis
                          How incredibly gay of you.


                          Comment

                          • Shashakiro
                            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9082

                            #58
                            Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                            Originally posted by concertm
                            Um...this can't be right, I don't think I've ever even played him let alone being anywhere near his level...
                            1995642 concertm Shashakiro MAX Forever 1144370 Quit concertm 2/14/06

                            I probably entered and exited a room you were in or something.
                            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                            Originally posted by Boogiebear
                            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                            Comment

                            • Windscarredfaith
                              (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 2612

                              #59
                              Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                              Originally posted by Mirror_rorriM
                              27. Windscarredfaith
                              LOL. Yeah. I remember that. We both mashed Force Of Light like hell.

                              Comment

                              • dore
                                caveman pornstar
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 6317

                                #60
                                Re: List of people who have beaten Shashakiro

                                Shashakiro Selfish Bastard: The New Trendsetter

                                Go FFR!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                                Comment

                                Working...