Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • laughsitup2005
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 494

    #16
    Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

    I can tell you hands down difficulty rating areas. Fotbb, One minute waltz, caprice. Fotbb has simple, but key smashing streams. It is easy to hit in succession, that is if you can muster the speed to do so. One minute waltz has complicity, but it is not killed in constant stream or air. Caprice has every aspect from air mixed with voltage to jacks.


    I wonder what his face really looks like?

    Comment

    • Shashakiro
      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 9082

      #17
      Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

      Caprice has no jumps whatsoever. It's pure stream.

      =P
      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

      Originally posted by Boogiebear
      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

      Comment

      • laughsitup2005
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2005
        • 494

        #18
        Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        How do you get that score dialouge?
        My bad, I thought I saw a few airs.


        I wonder what his face really looks like?

        Comment

        • -Izzy-
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2005
          • 1629

          #19
          Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

          Im pretty sure caprice has some jumps. I know there is one near the begining that is almost a measure offbeat.

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #20
            Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

            My bad, Caprice has 3 jumps. None are in the stream though.
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • Quicker
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2006
              • 146

              #21
              Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

              Originally posted by Twilight_Overlord
              Fotb was the first I beat. I say itss the easiest. However, when showing off to girls, I play OMW.
              Originally posted by chickendude
              I've had hordes of girls (2) swooning over my FFR skills (for like half a song's length)
              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              I've had like 5 be like omfg when I play SM in the physics lab

              I win FFR
              Some guys woo girls with good looks and charm...others serenade them through song and dance...but clearly the most effective way is through finger DDR XD

              Comment

              • -Izzy-
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2005
                • 1629

                #22
                Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                And also. Its just called minute waltz. I bet not a single indexer thats in this topic can even pass minute waltz without mashing it on ffr which is stupid and shows no skill of the game.

                Edit: hmm its called one minute waltz in ffr. I dont think its suppose to be.

                Best ****ing index score on minute waltz you will ever see. One of the hardest AA's ive ever gotten.
                Last edited by -Izzy-; 03-21-2006, 10:29 PM.

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #23
                  Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                  WOW that is amazing, good god i can't even do that.. and Izzy there are soo many minute waltzs all over the world. so basically it would be impossible to find the ORIGINAL version. but most of them are in piano so that's why it's impossible to identify the real one

                  ShadowGod ^^

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • laughsitup2005
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 494

                    #24
                    Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                    Ha Ha Ha, I have returned. I am archowl's nemisis. I came back to challenge archowl to a contest. 1 song, the blur on boomerang alternate super oni with no arrows, no step zone, X8, and random steps.
                    I gota laugh at myself for saying this.


                    I wonder what his face really looks like?

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #25
                      Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                      Some guys woo girls with good looks and charm...others serenade them through song and dance...but clearly the most effective way is through finger DDR XD

                      Agreed, Quicker.

                      I can't wait to see the next loser that installs SM and has 136 songs in 3 days

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • dead_juggalo
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 633

                        #26
                        Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                        I can do them all easily and I play index.
                        Two fingers.
                        Just my two index fingers.
                        But Fotb is easiest.
                        Then One Minute Waltz.
                        Then Caprice.


                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        My father-in-law called me yesterday to tell me he lost the internet. If you find it, please PM me.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • -Izzy-
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1629

                          #27
                          Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                          no way minute waltz is easier then caprice. Stupid penis face.

                          Comment

                          • Shashakiro
                            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 9082

                            #28
                            Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                            If you think that Minute Waltz is easier than Caprice, then you suck at FFR.

                            Seriously. It means you mash, which means you suck.
                            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                            Originally posted by Boogiebear
                            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                            Comment

                            • Hr2
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 2350

                              #29
                              Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                              You guys are ****ing stupid.

                              Minute Waltz is probably twice as hard as caprice. That is like saying Max 300 is harder than PSMO, you're VERY VERY wrong. Because you can PASS one of them, does not make it easier than the other one. For example, you may be able to pass Reach's Gigadelic, but not Arch0wl's Blur. But Gigadelic is clearly the harder song for stamina, complexity, and technical skill. Aswell as immense amounts of speed. If you simply mash fast enough, blur is very easy. But if you try to mash the whole way through gigadelic, you will probably fail.

                              @Izzy, that score is pretty good... considering all the gay crossovers. Nuts.

                              Caprice just is the most offsync thing ever, it isn't remotely fast. Minute Waltz is like "ZOOM ZOOM"
                              Last edited by Hr2; 04-3-2006, 05:11 PM.

                              Comment

                              • -Izzy-
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1629

                                #30
                                Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                                I do better on vertex Beta the max 300.

                                Comment

                                Working...