Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dawg4321
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 1913

    #31
    Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

    one minute waltz hardest. Flight of bumblebee is the easiest. caprice is in the middle but probably requires four fingers.


    Comment

    • laughsitup2005
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2005
      • 494

      #32
      Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

      I don't care how hard these are, it takes alot to even reach hc. And even so, I am only at level 17 on MP right now. That is about my average on my total gameplay expereince.


      I wonder what his face really looks like?

      Comment

      • Shadow_God_10
        Somewhere, but not here
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 2227

        #33
        Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

        Indexing Caprice, OMW, and FoTB IS SO GODDAMN HARD FOR A N00B LIKE ME. Jesus Christ i almost killed myself trying (FAILED MISERABLY)

        Originally posted by Svaz
        more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        TIL women have breasts because of horniness
        Originally posted by bugkid666
        sunfan I fucked up
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

        Comment

        • TIMEDISORT
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2006
          • 297

          #34
          Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

          People say flight is the hardest because they suck ass and cant press buttons fast enough XD. I can beat all these songs and there all about the same
          Last edited by TIMEDISORT; 04-4-2006, 05:47 AM.
          CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #35
            Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

            Originally posted by TIMEDISORT
            People say flight is the hardest because they suck ass and cant press buttons fast enough XD. I can beat all these songs and there all about the same
            No, sorry, you suck ass too.

            One Minute Waltz is FAR harder than the others.
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • TIMEDISORT
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2006
              • 297

              #36
              Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

              Originally posted by Shashakiro
              No, sorry, you suck ass too.

              One Minute Waltz is FAR harder than the others.
              NO. Not even
              CAPS LOCK OWNS ME

              Comment

              • -Izzy-
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2005
                • 1629

                #37
                Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                If You played minute waltz and the others in stepmania you would relize how they actually compare outside ffr. ffr people just see them ass. Well this has bigger blobs of notes but its easier to mash. The desinty of arrow in minute waltz is almost twice of caprice.

                Comment

                • laughsitup2005
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 494

                  #38
                  Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                  At least double for sure. I mean, you don't see arrows in density in Caprice like where as in OMW that you have to hit all 4 arrows at once for 30 seconds straight which is good enough to over key the computer into oblivion and finally, make you fail the song.


                  I wonder what his face really looks like?

                  Comment

                  • Shashakiro
                    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9082

                    #39
                    Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                    uh OMW doesn't even have 1.5 times the density of arrows as Caprice.

                    Caprice x2 = ~400 BPM = impossible

                    OMW = ~250 BPM = quite possible
                    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                    Originally posted by Boogiebear
                    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                    Comment

                    • laughsitup2005
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 494

                      #40
                      Re: Flight of the Bumblebee vs. Caprice and One Minute Waltz

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      uh OMW doesn't even have 1.5 times the density of arrows as Caprice.

                      Caprice x2 = ~400 BPM = impossible

                      OMW = ~250 BPM = quite possible
                      I did not realate density to speed, I was talking about density to index capability.


                      I wonder what his face really looks like?

                      Comment

                      Working...