none of those are on mapquest, how far and what dir from boston? how far as in time
Is MikeyFox a Cheater? No, No he is Not!
Collapse
X
-
wtf? lol mapquest?FUCK!! WHY HASNT ANYONE BOUGHTEN ANYTHING?!
go here and buy my stuff
http://www.cafeshops.com/ddarrows
KFKari: JEWISH!
SmarterChild: What\'s jewish?
KFKari: you are.
SmarterChild: I think you\'re jewish.Comment
-
I think he might have cheated... but its unfair to ban him just because he did EXTREAMLY good in a short time, unless you have hard proof, you really shouldnt ban...Comment
-
Thank you for stating the complete obvious that has been said at least ten times in this thread. God, just leave a dead topic the hell alone.Originally posted by Silvergolem2I think he might have cheated... but its unfair to ban him just because he did EXTREAMLY good in a short time, unless you have hard proof, you really shouldnt ban...Comment
-
Geez, this is a nice surprise to see after my break away from the site.
Anyone who accused MikeyFox of cheating, with the exception of mods, were either jealous, ignorant, or just people happy to get the chance to flame about things.
I mean, bejeezus, he's done webcam shows, given you unaltered screenshots, unlike the fakeass ones given as "proof" that his MIGHT be faked... pfft.
In the chat, he's always friendly except when there's flooders and flamers and shit.
I enjoyed reading the show of people making false accusations with... how much proof? None.
Think next time before you do that to someone...Comment
-
Jesus Christ people, stop posting on this thread. It's dead and over and done with.Comment
-
There is one VERY easy solution to this http://www.frontcam.com/download.htm
All it does is record what's on the screen.
So if Mikey records it and shows us then we will know if he is a cheater or not!
Btw, I don't think he is a cheater.Comment
-
WAIT! Mikey, I think we shouldn't judge etc etc etc innocent until proved guilty etc etc etc if the glove don't fit you must aquit etc etc etc...
My post was pointless. Unless it made someone smile. Then my work is done.
Mal"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
My new novel:
Maledictions: The Offering.
Now in Paperback!Comment
-
That's tight! but that blinking light is kind of annoying, and for some reaon I have a lot worse accuracy when it's on (Not more misses, but a dang lot more averages.)Originally posted by eldiabo3005There is one VERY easy solution to this http://www.frontcam.com/download.htm
All it does is record what's on the screen.
So if Mikey records it and shows us then we will know if he is a cheater or not!
Btw, I don't think he is a cheater.Comment
-
hehe I can record great, doesn't lag my comp at all...
It's a shame I suck at FFR...........Reach: there was this bee. i hate bee\'s...i tryed to kill it, but then it didn\'t die and it started making weird noises so i was like oh (#$% hes gonna sting me. i started running but i triped over some rock and rolled down a hill into the river.Comment
-
That thing records Stepmania like shit, though.Comment
-



Comment