Is MikeyFox a Cheater? No, No he is Not!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Teegarden
    FFR Player
    • May 2003
    • 144

    #136
    Not only is Mike still here after the hackers are banned, the title of this topic was changed. What more do you need? A personal email?

    Comment

    • Spazzbite
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 2181

      #137


      Honestly... Will somebody PLEASE lock this thread?

      Originally posted by Quicker
      shades don't break unless you break them.

      Comment

      • Yanah_God
        Banned
        • Oct 2003
        • 1330

        #138
        woah! 10 pages of totally un-Yanahed chat

        well, there that goes

        Comment

        • Spazzbite
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 2181

          #139
          I'm too lazy to look, but I think somebody posted in this thread about Synth's system being flagged when a hacker is caught. Unfortunately..... I just proved this wrong. I managed to get a 4.4 million score on Caprice by hacking (not telling how for obvious reasons) and the system wasn't flagged AT ALL. I talked with Synth about this and he said he would alter a few things so it wont work anymore (hopefully)

          Originally posted by Quicker
          shades don't break unless you break them.

          Comment

          • ghost02
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2003
            • 147

            #140
            Originally posted by Cenright
            Actually, it probably wouldn't be very hard to cheat. That is if you know C++ and Visual Basic. I bet my brother could make a key mapper. You watch the keys pressed and you basically create a macro based on the clock timing systems of the programming language. The pauses might be hard to create, cause it would have to be made through calculations. A metronome would have to be used to find the tempo of the song and then it would have to be converted from beats per minute (probably beats per 10 minutes to get it accurate enough to get perfects)into miliseconds. After that, you would have to sit through and guess at a lot of the off-set timings. You would have to do the game hundreds of times over though to get it right. To do it the second or third time you would have to create a visual recording so that it didn't have to be tested in the actual game.

            This would only work for one song also! The base programming would be there, but you would have to reconvert tempo and put in all the new arrows for a new song! This is the most time intensive part of it. I think this would take an half week just to set up the Mario level with this. You would have to be a great programmer also. My brother might be able to do that, but he wouldn't spend a month to make it worth anything. That is the kind of time you would be looking at.

            This is the way to do it without hacking.
            It's not that complicated.
            I won a challenge~

            Comment

            • Cenright
              You thought I was a GUY?!
              • Sep 2003
              • 3139

              #141
              Really? Do tell. What did I miss? I know this way would work, but it is my brother who is the programmer, not me. I am the strategist and logicist. I help him find bugs, but I can't program.
              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

              Comment

              • Cenright
                You thought I was a GUY?!
                • Sep 2003
                • 3139

                #142
                Dont you dare take the icon of the cheat in vain!!! How dare you soil his being!
                http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                Comment

                • Teegarden
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2003
                  • 144

                  #143
                  Dun worry bout Meow. Meow=troll=fucktard.
                  To be honest I don't understand why ppl cheat, are they *that* desparate to get noticed in a flash game? :/
                  And despite what all of you say, I still don't think Mike cheats. But I do hope Spazzbite fixes this weakness of the system soon.

                  Comment

                  • Cenright
                    You thought I was a GUY?!
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 3139

                    #144
                    I dont think he cheats either. He might be using a duet quad technique, but he still gets the scores.
                    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                    Comment

                    • MikeyFox
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 415

                      #145
                      Originally posted by Cenright
                      I dont think he cheats either. He might be using a duet quad technique, but he still gets the scores.
                      wtf is a dual quad technique? how can something be dual and quad at the same time?
                      FUCK!! WHY HASNT ANYONE BOUGHTEN ANYTHING?!
                      go here and buy my stuff
                      http://www.cafeshops.com/ddarrows

                      KFKari: JEWISH!
                      SmarterChild: What\'s jewish?
                      KFKari: you are.
                      SmarterChild: I think you\'re jewish.

                      Comment

                      • eldiabo3005
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 630

                        #146
                        What's Duel Quad?!!?!?

                        Comment

                        • ghost02
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2003
                          • 147

                          #147
                          Originally posted by Cenright
                          Really? Do tell. What did I miss? I know this way would work, but it is my brother who is the programmer, not me. I am the strategist and logicist. I help him find bugs, but I can't program.
                          Probably the most important thing you forgot was about the somewhat-readily available stepfiles for the songs. You've gone quite a bit into tempo and all other such stuff, but all you need to do is hard-code a sequence of arrows to be hit at the right time, and since a decompiled stepfile gives you just that, you would hardly need to create a learning metronome to complete the songs.

                          Also, you mention that your method (or any method) would be difficult to accomplish within a few tries, and that is probably true. The key is, however, whether or not your dozens of test runs are recorded. FFR is simple enough to play offline, and offline your test runs wouldn't be reported, and thus your online account wouldn't register more than the first load time and the time you run your script. The number of times someone has been recorded in the online database as playing isn't really indicitive of anything, except that he only played that song ONLINE a few times.
                          I won a challenge~

                          Comment

                          • kr4yzd
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 14

                            #148
                            Half the people who have posted on this thread seem much more clued up about cheating than MikeyFox. Lets go after them?

                            Comment

                            • Moogy
                              嗚呼
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2003
                              • 10303

                              #149
                              YES WE SHOULD BAN SPAZZBITE

                              HE'S A FILTHY HACKER
                              Plz visit my blog

                              ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                              Comment

                              • Spazzbite
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 2181

                                #150
                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                YES WE SHOULD BAN SPAZZBITE

                                HE'S A FILTHY HACKER
                                lol.... knowing you, you arent serious. And for all who think I hack, you're right! BUT I don't do it to further my scores. I do it to uncover bugs in FFR, and tell synth about them. And once Synth and I and others uncover every little bug, there will be no more cheating. That is, if it ever happens

                                Originally posted by Quicker
                                shades don't break unless you break them.

                                Comment

                                Working...