Song of the week - Fantranstic

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dAnceguy117
    new hand moves = dab
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2002
    • 10103

    #31
    FFR Section: Dance

    It's in the "New Song of the Week" section on the FFR homepage, over on the right.

    Comment

    • Shashakiro
      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 9082

      #32
      Originally posted by alwaysatdawn
      sooo where is this located??..... do u havta buy it?
      Dance section, last page, no need to buy it.

      I FC'd it with like 19 and an average after a few tries...still, the stream parts are a little annoying.
      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

      Originally posted by Boogiebear
      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #33
        Whoa, why don't I know this Shasha guy at all? 5th ranked, strange. Don't remember seeing him on the High Score lists.

        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #34
          I'm not on any of them. I'm not really all that good, there was just a point in time where I played a LOT of FFR.

          Living proof that high total score != skill.
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • iggymatrixcounter
            FFR Veteran
            • Nov 2003
            • 1924

            #35
            Well pretty much thought this was crap. IN MY OPINION high Bpm songs shouldn't be in FFR because you have to be so precise or you miss the arrow even though you're hitting them. O wellz. Song was kinda fun to listen to, nothing great to me. Meh I may just still with my 500 combo for awhile because I have no motive to play it much anymore. I liked your other file a lot better chickendude. (just so it's not all bad news)
            lastfm
            PANDORA

            Comment

            • Icemage
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 29

              #36
              The stepfile is good for the song, but I agree with iggymatrixcounter that songs with such high BPM make for tricky arrow patterns, especially with the flood of 16th trills.

              Still like the file, but it's outside my ability range to FC. ;/ Can't do those fast trills to save my life, I always miss at least one somewhere in the middle.


              Icemage

              Comment

              • Mr_President
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2004
                • 35

                #37
                Song: Great. Awesome shit.

                Stepfile: Crap. Horrible. Jumps made no sense (didn't stop me from a FC), and most of the rest didn't make sense either.

                Comment

                • cloud321
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 823

                  #38
                  I thought it was great, I've like most of the new songs lately.

                  AAA's:83

                  Comment

                  • female
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 1523

                    #39
                    Eh, I didn't much care for the steps, I AAA'd anyway though :/

                    Comment

                    • Rebirth0
                      FFR Originalbro
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2003
                      • 8751

                      #40
                      Steps were weird, but the song was nice.

                      Comment

                      • W1p3out68
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 47

                        #41
                        Thank you everybody for feedback and playing And thank you for inclusion in FFT too, that really please me

                        Really good score !!! My best currently is ... 56% of Record Holder xD ! I'm a 1 handed player, so that explain why ...

                        Have fun

                        Comment

                        • igotrhythm
                          Fractals!
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 6535

                          #42
                          Finally comboed that 428242824 trill part today. Left-handed patterns suck. >_<

                          The beginning has an amalgamation of two equally effed-up rhythms in the stepfile. I prefer songs that start simple and add the various elements gradually (Silence has a simple part and then the whole ensemble hits me like a brick wall, so it doesn't count). I guess what I'm trying to say is that the song was OK, but the weird patterns in the 16th streams kind of detracted from my enjoyment somewhat. Still, if I did my math right, that's about a score of 600K...not bad at all. You've got a good feel for this game. Makes me wonder how long you've been playing before you decided to submit music. Keep up the good work, but here's hoping the steps that go to your future creations are, well, better. :/
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                          Comment

                          • TD_GenoCid3
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 876

                            #43
                            Re: Song of the week - Fantranstic

                            This Thread Is Old As ****!


                            420420420420420420420420420420420420420

                            Comment

                            • Rebirth0
                              FFR Originalbro
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 8751

                              #44
                              Re: Song of the week - Fantranstic

                              I always mess up the crossover at 490 combo :<

                              otherwise I'd AAA

                              Comment

                              • ZZ_sprite
                                HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2005
                                • 7317

                                #45
                                Re: Song of the week - Fantranstic

                                nice bump lol. i didnt kno we werent allowed to post in an old thread until after i did it and shash said that i should kno better than thatn. so i wanted to look at the rules so i looked at the forum rules and i saw it. now i know.

                                Comment

                                Working...