Song of the week - Fantranstic

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jammer325
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2003
    • 632

    #16
    ooo sweet song, managed to get the first 495 combo for rank 11 ... well its rank 13 now :S

    Comment

    • Doug31
      Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jun 2004
      • 6811

      #17
      I enjoyed it. I managed to get third with like 6 goods, and I think I got a couple boos, too.

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #18
        Meh, not bad. I'll need to try again tomorrow, seeing as how I was more worried about not making noinse than playing the file to keep my parents asleep. From what I remember, it was pretty fun.

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • Silver_Brian
          ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2005
          • 5576

          #19
          Am I just really bad today, or is it hard to FC?

          Originally posted by Moogle-master
          i now have another excuse to grow a dick
          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
          "i've seen your little boy's penis"

          Comment

          • Snapps
            NO DOUBT GET LOUD
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2003
            • 5650

            #20
            Wasn't too thrilled with the whole thing.

            Maybe something a bit easier for players who don't play all of these hard songs. I remember when I was a noob, I wanted easy stuff. Lots and lots of it.

            Comment

            • -freakyfingerz-
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 29

              #21
              I liked the song. Not a big fan of the steps, but they seemed to go well with the song. Good job chickendude and Wip'E'Out ^-^.

              Comment

              • JimmyN22
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 14

                #22
                Its an ok song, didnt do so well, its too early in the morning here. And whats spread playing?

                Comment

                • Reach
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 7471

                  #23
                  Steps were pretty fun, song was pretty good. Overall, I enjoyed it ;D

                  AAA'd!

                  Comment

                  • Tps222
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 6169

                    #24
                    Trills suck.

                    So that ruined the song for me.

                    Comment

                    • Pumble
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 1301

                      #25
                      Song was awesome, and steps were great too. Only problem is that the higher BPM of this song dosen't sit well with c300, but what are you gonna do.

                      Comment

                      • gowereinside
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 317

                        #26
                        I song was ok and the steps were a little to hard for me but it was good in the long run

                        7/10

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #27
                          Re: RE: Song of the week - Fantranstic

                          Originally posted by -Fallen-
                          Song is good steps aren't that great at all.

                          6/10

                          + you included a giant stream of the worst pattern ever 42824282428242824282428242 is absolutely gay.
                          Yeah, okay, nice criticism. The worst pattern ever in whose opinion? Wait, yours? What does that mean to anyone? They have their own opinions. Personally, I just think it would be awful if he had a long stream of 486426486426486426 because I'm really bad at it. If he did, and it fit the music, would that be his fault?

                          Comment

                          • talisman
                            Resident Penguin
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2003
                            • 4598

                            #28
                            RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Fantranstic

                            mmmm hard acid trance.

                            This was tasty.

                            Comment

                            • D_Magik
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2004
                              • 96

                              #29
                              Awesome song. Good Steps.

                              Can nearly FC it but keep on getting like 4 misses, and a shitload of random boos. Just need to play it like 50 more times. ( X . x )

                              Comment

                              • alwaysatdawn
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 2

                                #30
                                sooo where is this located??..... do u havta buy it?

                                Comment

                                Working...