Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • -Fallen-
    xqsite OG
    • May 2005
    • 2836

    #16
    RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

    We obviously use different terminology for certain patterns =\
    One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
    BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

    Comment

    • stlunatic0124
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 3228

      #17
      Re: RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

      Originally posted by -Fallen-
      The stepfile is not difficult in the least bit (unless you really are inexperienced). All you did was throw in random jumps and triplets making it an extremely unpleasant file. Basically what this is to me was an example what an inexperienced simfile artist has to offer. Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate you or have something personal against you, your simfile needs a lot of work is all.
      Sorry Fallen not to be an ass, but why haven't you FC'd yet?

      Comment

      • -Fallen-
        xqsite OG
        • May 2005
        • 2836

        #18
        RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

        Havn't FC'd it. Won't FC it. Don't care enough to bother.

        I do have a lot of problems with this particular simfile though and not just because it's bad. The doubles in the beggining and at the end give me countless boo's no matter what. After the doubles around the start you come into 16th jumps and random doubles and what not, those don't register very well either.
        One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
        BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

        Comment

        • Kaos_X
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2005
          • 248

          #19
          RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

          Ok I didn't even beat the song *trying with 1 hand* and I got ranked 24th lol.? maybe people havnet played it yet but I like it still havn't tried it 2 handed :\ *EDIT* I agree with Fallen I realy don't like that random doubles and such. If it weren't for some of those I would probaly FC it...don't make fun of me cuz I suck tho

          Comment

          • flypie743
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 3210

            #20
            RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

            The only stepfiles robby ever likes are the ones made by his friends XD (see: evilpeer).

            IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

            Comment

            • Tank101
              I V vi iii IV I IV V
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2004
              • 2082

              #21
              THANATOS

              And yeah, I contacted ThanAtos a couple months ago about permission to use his music for FFR. I also submitted a song to LD by them.

              Comment

              • Moogy
                嗚呼
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 10303

                #22
                RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                You spelled Thanatos wrong.
                Plz visit my blog

                ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                Comment

                • Masada
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 1

                  #23
                  Sup guys - first post but been here a while...

                  Figure id say something... well the song itself was pretty nice... cant complain

                  the stepfile was ok - im not big on the doubles... and the randomness... it may be hard.. but to me no fun.. theres a fine line between challenging, not fun, and challenging fun..

                  i just want to say... im not much for doubles like alot of these songs have been.. there very random awkward... - i dont know - i think i might have liked that song if there had been more stream.. but just my opinion - i enjoy stream my self.. not killing myself to hit doubles...

                  I dont know much about how the songs are put in and stuff... but -on that same note - more songs with more stream would be nice... i could see where alot of those doubles could have been replaced by a good fast stream.. and made it more fun... but - thats just me
                  \" There is no fact - Only opinion \"

                  Comment

                  • -Fallen-
                    xqsite OG
                    • May 2005
                    • 2836

                    #24
                    Re: RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                    Originally posted by flypie743
                    The only stepfiles robby ever likes are the ones made by his friends XD (see: evilpeer).
                    Lol.


                    I enjoy a lot of the simfiles released, for example..

                    Halogen
                    Power Rangers
                    Turbulence
                    X Dreamer
                    FFR Evolution
                    Bubble Bobble
                    Force of Light
                    Noir Remixed is pretty good too.
                    One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                    BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                    Comment

                    • flypie743
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 3210

                      #25
                      RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                      I was kidding :P

                      You just haven't been enjoying the recent ones. That's alright though; to each his own.

                      IF YOU ARE THE BOMB YOU WILL CLICK THIS and if you dont, you suck.

                      Comment

                      • xaviour
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 19

                        #26
                        RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                        became one of my favourite songs... it's so pleasant to listen to it lol... stepfile wise, not that bad still had fun playing it...


                        oh i am a n00b i AM A n00b!!!!!

                        Comment

                        • Snapps
                          NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 5650

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Masada
                          Sup guys - first post but been here a while...

                          Figure id say something... well the song itself was pretty nice... cant complain

                          the stepfile was ok - im not big on the doubles... and the randomness... it may be hard.. but to me no fun.. theres a fine line between challenging, not fun, and challenging fun..

                          i just want to say... im not much for doubles like alot of these songs have been.. there very random awkward... - i dont know - i think i might have liked that song if there had been more stream.. but just my opinion - i enjoy stream my self.. not killing myself to hit doubles...

                          I dont know much about how the songs are put in and stuff... but -on that same note - more songs with more stream would be nice... i could see where alot of those doubles could have been replaced by a good fast stream.. and made it more fun... but - thats just me
                          Smartest and most intelligent noob comment ever on the face of FFR.

                          Comment

                          • Kashazu
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2005
                            • 291

                            #28
                            A very challenging song...I like the tense and on-edge feel the steps induce, like you're hanging on for dear life.
                            I am a Global Moderator on a dead forum

                            Hay; how are you, fine. Lets do the tango? for real. is the sky blue.

                            Comment

                            • igotrhythm
                              Fractals!
                              • Sep 2004
                              • 6535

                              #29
                              RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                              The general feel of the stepfile was in total opposition to that of the song, which is why I think the steps suck. I also believe that it should be a rule that debutante stepfile makers have to start with a relatively easy file (Challenging or under), but that's probably just me.

                              In Jehova's defense, though, I can actually see somebody passing this on a pad, though definitely not AAAing.

                              Edit: Whoa, 300 posts in 10 months. Pity party at my place.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                              Comment

                              • Harajuku_Guy
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 52

                                #30
                                RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                                Wow! Im really addicted to this freakin' song!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...