Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stlunatic0124
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 3228

    #31
    Why do people complain about the jumps in this song and not those in other songs like Get Down?

    Comment

    • stlunatic0124
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 3228

      #32
      Holy shit I DEFINITELY did not try to post that many times. Sorry. lol.

      Comment

      • Kefit
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2003
        • 1517

        #33
        All of you guys complaining about these steps being hard need to go play Tank's oni steps to it.


        Originally posted by seinno
        and also thank you everone for clearing it up for me I will try to start using my two hands iv tried quit a bit i put my left hand index and middle finger middle finger is on the up arrow index on on left arrow and right hand i use my index for the down button and middle for the right button does that seem weird?

        Comment

        • -Fallen-
          xqsite OG
          • May 2005
          • 2836

          #34
          What if I told you I'd rather Tank's ONI compared to this?
          One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
          BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

          Comment

          • Tank101
            I V vi iii IV I IV V
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2004
            • 2082

            #35
            Oni steps are 1337 because Mr. Erax says so.

            Comment

            • JenovaSephiroth
              pink dragon irl
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 828

              #36
              Re: RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

              Originally posted by igotrhythm
              The general feel of the stepfile was in total opposition to that of the song, which is why I think the steps suck. I also believe that it should be a rule that debutante stepfile makers have to start with a relatively easy file (Challenging or under), but that's probably just me.

              In Jehova's defense, though, I can actually see somebody passing this on a pad, though definitely not AAAing.

              Edit: Whoa, 300 posts in 10 months. Pity party at my place.
              It's Jenova. I'm not the alternative name for God. XD

              Comment

              • Afrobean
                Admiral in the Red Army
                • Dec 2003
                • 13262

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                Honestly, I'd rather fail at Tank's retardedly hard oni than this. The jumps seem way too random.

                Then again, that seems to be the fad nowadays. Random jumps for increased difficulty.

                Comment

                • JenovaSephiroth
                  pink dragon irl
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 828

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                  Actually, against the running joke around here, the jumps were NOT RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!
                  But since you're playing FFR and not SM, you can't exactly examine the jumps so i don't blame you all for thinking that they were random.
                  The steps are simply going too fast for you to really notice what's going on. I'm sorry if you really think the steps are that bad.

                  Comment

                  • stlunatic0124
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 3228

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                    Agreed.

                    Comment

                    • TehWhack
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 766

                      #40
                      Can the next song be purchased or secret?

                      My credits are starting to get moldy and smelly just lying here.
                      Oh hay I used to play ITG

                      Comment

                      • -joe-
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 409

                        #41
                        oh nobody likes mine? kk cya
                        you\'re dumb

                        Comment

                        • jimerax
                          ★★★★★
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 8185

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Tank101
                          Oni steps are 1337 because Mr. Erax says so.
                          lol yeah yours wins.

                          Comment

                          • dAnceguy117
                            new hand moves = dab
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2002
                            • 10103

                            #43
                            RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                            Song is awesome, of course. Sorry I didn't catch this sooner Jenova, I would've been the first to comment. I'd say this is up there with your Final Countdown, I loved it. The fact that you didn't go overboard on the 16ths made it all the more enjoyable, I thought.

                            Look people, the fact that two jacks, no matter how slow, register poorly on FFR is NOT the stepfile artist's fault. Get over it, it's not that big a deal and can easily be worked around.

                            Oh, and..

                            Originally posted by Harajuku_Guy's location
                            WINNIPEG ROCKSSS!!!!
                            Winnipeg is fucking over, silly.

                            Comment

                            • -Fallen-
                              xqsite OG
                              • May 2005
                              • 2836

                              #44
                              Re: RE: Song of the week - Lovely Lovely Lovely

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              Song is awesome, of course. Sorry I didn't catch this sooner Jenova, I would've been the first to comment. I'd say this is up there with your Final Countdown, I loved it. The fact that you didn't go overboard on the 16ths made it all the more enjoyable, I thought.

                              Look people, the fact that two jacks, no matter how slow, register poorly on FFR is NOT the stepfile artist's fault. Get over it, it's not that big a deal and can easily be worked around.

                              Oh, and..

                              Originally posted by Harajuku_Guy's location
                              WINNIPEG ROCKSSS!!!!
                              Winnipeg is fucking over, silly.
                              There were jacks in this file?
                              One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                              BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                              Comment

                              Working...