I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore :(.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Elena-
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2018
    • 142

    #31
    Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

    jus sayin, try not to take it for granted
    Don't marry a god. Marry someone who has something interesting to say.

    Comment

    • rayword45
      Local Teenage Wastebasket
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2007
      • 3212

      #32
      Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

      Originally posted by FirstMaple8
      The way to get away with stuff is just get super ahead lol.
      you say you can do this but have fun holding yourself to this standard later on
      The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

      BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

      Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

      And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
      NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #33
        Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

        Originally posted by FirstMaple8
        What does it really matter in 8th grade?
        I actually learned some really important shit in 8th grade...

        Originally posted by FirstMaple8
        The way to get away with stuff is just get super ahead lol.
        Originally posted by rayword45
        you say you can do this but have fun holding yourself to this standard later on
        And yes, this mentality is just plain invalid if/when you get to college.. you can kinda get away with it in high school, but not recommended of course.
        Last edited by rushyrulz; 10-23-2018, 10:01 AM.


        Comment

        • samurai7694
          바보
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2008
          • 4640

          #34
          Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

          There are a few posts on here that I agree with but mainly with OWA's post. I can understand browsing forums, reddit, imgur, or anything similar if you're bored but there's not much activity on the FFR forums. It's about a handful of new posts/threads a day that takes a few minutes to read through and then you're back to being bored again anyway. And then what?

          I'm not going to preach and I don't want to turn my post into a buzzkill so I'll just end it with this: there's more to school than just showing up, doing your work, and checking the internet when bored.

          Comment

          • FirstMaple8
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Apr 2016
            • 566

            #35
            Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

            Originally posted by rushyrulz
            I actually learned some really important shit in 8th grade...



            And yes, this mentality is just plain invalid if/when you get to college.. you can kinda get away with it in high school, but not recommended of course.
            like what?

            Comment

            • WTFBrandon
              Shout out to Hades
              • Mar 2007
              • 1387

              #36
              Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

              Originally posted by FirstMaple8
              Browsing the forums not playin 8)
              if QueenAshy hasn't posted then what's on the forums on FFR?
              If you're not getting 100% in your classes I really can't agree with you.
              The "it's only 8th grade" doesn't really justify anything either.
              That 8th grade will quickly turn into 9th, then 10th, then 11th with the same mentality.
              "School is boring and i'm never going to use this stuff in real life"
              This may be true to a point, but the paper you'll need to get yourself a good job will need that "useless info" you learned in school.
              I'm a bad bad Boy.

              Comment

              • Mahou
                魔法少女
                • Jan 2006
                • 2153

                #37
                Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

                Originally posted by FirstMaple8
                What does it really matter in 8th grade?
                Everything matters in school.

                Not only are you there to learn but you also do develop your social/networking skills. RL hits hard dude.
                Originally posted by lofty rhino
                one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
                AND watch anime.

                Comment

                • FirstMaple8
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Apr 2016
                  • 566

                  #38
                  Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

                  Originally posted by WTFBrandon
                  if QueenAshy hasn't posted then what's on the forums on FFR?
                  If you're not getting 100% in your classes I really can't agree with you.
                  The "it's only 8th grade" doesn't really justify anything either.
                  That 8th grade will quickly turn into 9th, then 10th, then 11th with the same mentality.
                  "School is boring and i'm never going to use this stuff in real life"
                  This may be true to a point, but the paper you'll need to get yourself a good job will need that "useless info" you learned in school.
                  wot a mans gotta do to enjoy himself? :L

                  Comment

                  • Mahou
                    魔法少女
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 2153

                    #39
                    Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

                    But I guess if you’re going to waste hours mashing arrows, this is the age to do it.
                    Originally posted by lofty rhino
                    one does not simply hate everyone that plays stepmania
                    AND watch anime.

                    Comment

                    • rayword45
                      Local Teenage Wastebasket
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 3212

                      #40
                      Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

                      Originally posted by Mahou
                      But I guess if you’re going to waste hours mashing arrows, this is the age to do it.
                      other than wrist problems I agree except now I waste hours listening to music and watching hulu
                      The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

                      BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

                      Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

                      And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
                      NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

                      Comment

                      • FirstMaple8
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Apr 2016
                        • 566

                        #41
                        Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

                        Originally posted by rayword45
                        other than wrist problems I agree except now I waste hours listening to music and watching hulu
                        lol wrist problems hit me a while back.

                        Comment

                        • Elena-
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2018
                          • 142

                          #42
                          Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

                          in my opinion, wrist problems are natures way of telling you that you care more about a rhythm game then you do your physical health
                          Don't marry a god. Marry someone who has something interesting to say.

                          Comment

                          • FirstMaple8
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Apr 2016
                            • 566

                            #43
                            Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

                            Originally posted by Elena-
                            in my opinion, wrist problems are natures way of telling you that you care more about a rhythm game then you do your physical health
                            True, they're getting better tho.
                            Slowly going away

                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #44
                              Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

                              Originally posted by FirstMaple8
                              like what?
                              The foundation for math and science that acted as a springboard to get into more advanced classes in high school, allowing me to get into more focused material in college that led to my current well-paying job.

                              no big deal

                              Originally posted by FirstMaple8
                              wot a mans gotta do to enjoy himself? :L
                              veg out at home instead of at school would be a good place to start.
                              That's what I did and I'm in like the top 3 nolifers on this website.
                              Last edited by rushyrulz; 10-24-2018, 09:05 AM.


                              Comment

                              • drizzleRomanceGirl
                                It's okay to be yourself.
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 2963

                                #45
                                Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

                                Originally posted by FirstMaple8
                                True, they're getting better tho.
                                Slowly going away
                                i hope your wrists feel better soon
                                hi

                                my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me

                                Division 5 2nd place

                                Originally posted by hosua
                                Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
                                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                                Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                can y'all take a break and kiss
                                (the first section of this chapter)

                                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5125582...sokyo-no-Jinja

                                Comment

                                Working...