I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore :(.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • aperson
    FFR Hall of Fame
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 3434

    #46
    Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

    Originally posted by FirstMaple8
    like what?
    prove that there are infinitely many prime numbers

    Comment

    • FirstMaple8
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • Apr 2016
      • 566

      #47
      Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

      Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
      i hope your wrists feel better soon
      thanks

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #48
        Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

        aw, yall are giving him a hard time. i used to browse the forums + play ffr in my classes too, though i started playing ffr in 9th grade

        that being said, if your grades are suffering, then it's not worth (been there too x___x)

        Originally posted by aperson
        prove that there are infinitely many prime numbers
        D:<
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • FirstMaple8
          D7 Elite Keymasher
          • Apr 2016
          • 566

          #49
          Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          aw, yall are giving him a hard time. i used to browse the forums + play ffr in my classes too, though i started playing ffr in 9th grade

          that being said, if your grades are suffering, then it's not worth (been there too x___x)



          D:<
          A-B Honor Roll *flex* *flex*




          (I started in the 5th grade )
          Last edited by FirstMaple8; 10-24-2018, 07:55 PM.

          Comment

          • 2EdgedVictory
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2007
            • 173

            #50
            Re: I can't look at the forums when i'm bored in class anymore .

            It's good to have some fun and relax. Just don't be like me and not graduate college until you are 26 years old (last year!). Think about your future and what you want to do now so that it doesn't pile up later. You don't want to regret remembering this thread if you have ignored what people have said. Believe me, it SUCKS to finally get to have a job offer in your field (where I am now) and having to live with your parents for so long. It feels like a bit latrine pit of doom.

            Comment

            Working...