Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.
As much as I've missed forum drama, I have a lot of Pokemon Shuffle to play right now and will probably forget about this thread if I leave it for another 20 minutes or so. Take any personal vendettas to PMs or Skype.
For what it's worth, I thought the OP appeared genuine, just worded poorly. I'm not entirely sure if Zenith actually meant to take credit (however small an amount) for anything that staff has done recently.
As much as I've missed forum drama, I have a lot of Pokemon Shuffle to play right now and will probably forget about this thread if I leave it for another 20 minutes or so. Take any personal vendettas to PMs or Skype.
For what it's worth, I thought the OP appeared genuine, just worded poorly. I'm not entirely sure if Zenith actually meant to take credit (however small an amount) for anything that staff has done recently.

Comment