ATTN: Apology to Staff.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #16
    Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

    Originally posted by gold stinger
    because twg is a very serious game that shouldn't be talked about outside of twg at all someone call the FBI we have another escaped page of reference to work that we're doing.
    You should play TWG once, I think you'd enjoy it! Also you'd appreciate why the rule is in place, but you'd totally have fun too!
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #17
      Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

      I will make this thread turn into a TWG thread.

      Gold Stinger is a wolf and should be lynched.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #18
        Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

        I will make this thread turn into a TWG thread.

        Gold Stinger is a wolf and should be lynched.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Netjet!
          Sic itur ad astra
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 4701

          #19
          Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

          I seered Charu last night and he came out as wolf, cut off his head!
          RIP Steve Van Ness <3

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #20
            Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

            Impossible, I'm as green as the color of my avatar and Snivy.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #21
              Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

              I've deduced that everything you've been doing in the past few months to a year have been directed towards building up your reputation as FFR's resident Attention Whore. You seem to be the most opinionated 'have it my way' person on this website, and for that reason I've been actively ignoring 98% of your posts.

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              The ATTN: FFRevolution thread was the start of what I wanted in terms of inactivity within staff and it pleases me greatly to see that most if not all of the teams within FFR Staff is now up and moving with efficient decisions and precision of what needs to be done.
              This sentence goes beyond the threshold of poor wording. You're giving yourself credit (even if just a little bit) for what FFR Staff has achieved in the interim of your first ragebait thread and now, when in reality you had absolutely nothing to do with it.

              Also, I don't even play TWG and I know that talking about an active game out of thread degrades you to like instant shitlord status.
              Last edited by rushyrulz; 04-3-2015, 01:24 PM.


              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #22
                Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

                I'm hardclaiming 1-shot Charu.
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

                  Damn son, I got caught red handed.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • MinaciousGrace
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2007
                    • 4278

                    #24
                    Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

                    yeah me too sorry guys ive come to learn the error of my ways and now i appreciate the diligence of the ffr staff when it comes to snuffing out toxic forum behavior such as not being serious

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #25
                      Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

                      Originally posted by rushyrulz
                      I've deduced that everything you've been doing in the past few months to a year have been directed towards building up your reputation as FFR's resident Attention Whore. You seem to be the most opinionated 'have it my way' person on this website, and for that reason I've been actively ignoring 98% of your posts.



                      This sentence goes beyond the threshold of poor wording. You're giving yourself credit (even if just a little bit) for what FFR Staff has achieved in the interim of your first ragebait thread and now, when in reality you had absolutely nothing to do with it.

                      Also, I don't even play TWG and I know that talking about an active game out of thread degrades you to like instant shitlord status.
                      How could you say this when everyone including myself knows that I wasn't the factor in having staff be more active; that is their decision, not mine. I was merely calling out the inactivity because to be frank I've heard a lot around that time period when I made that thread about how inactive staff was, so I took it to light.

                      Of course, I don't take any credit for what staff has done so far; I'm only saying that I'm happy to see staff more active as of late because I'm legitimately happy that there is more activity within the different staff teams.

                      By your logic, it could be taken one of two ways, one being that you have a personal hatred towards me; which is more believable than the other way. I'm pretty positive you get up in everyone's ass about what to do; especially in the community which is why you are doing things like the TCG and other things. Rushy, coming from a person who knows a lot of shit is talked, I know there's a shitload of more talking shit about you. There IS a reason why the statement "Rushy is a shitlord" is thrown around from time to time.

                      Want to take it to skype instead of trying to start an easily hush argument between the two of us in a thread?





                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #26
                        Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

                        Or PM land

                        Either or.

                        Not that I mind seeing another public spectacle. Makes FFR forum life interesting to read for a bit.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • xXOpkillerXx
                          ✘ Forever OP✘
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 4207

                          #27
                          Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Want to take it to skype instead of trying to start an easily hush argument between the two of us in a thread?
                          Shots fired in thread, asks for shots back on skype.

                          Lol. I rarely like your posts.

                          inb4 lock

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #28
                            Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

                            The fact that you responded to my post and not to Carlos, Andy, or Middie drives leads me to believe that it is you who has a "personal hatred" towards me.


                            Comment

                            • rushyrulz
                              Digital Dancing!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 12985

                              #29
                              Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              There IS a reason why the statement "Rushy is a shitlord" is thrown around from time to time.
                              This is hilarious btw.
                              Last edited by rushyrulz; 04-3-2015, 01:40 PM.


                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #30
                                Re: ATTN: Apology to Staff.

                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Shots fired in thread, asks for shots back on skype.

                                Lol. I rarely like your posts.

                                inb4 lock
                                I'd rather take it to skype than in thread because this was supposed to be an apology to staff thread rather than taking shots at me for the past.

                                I know that very few people like my posting; I do hear a lot lmao

                                If this thread gets locked then owell, I was being serious before the shitposts rolled through.

                                @Rushy, I had no need to answer those posts because they were about the subject; not about me.





                                Comment

                                Working...