songs you find hard but are easy for others (and vice versa)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iironiic
    D6 FFR Legacy Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2009
    • 4342

    #46
    Re: songs you find hard but are easy for others (and vice versa)

    Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
    Still can't AAA Max Forever, just gave up even trying.
    I had to blackflag it twice and booflag it once before nabbing the AAA xD

    Comment

    • 25thhour
      I like max
      • Feb 2007
      • 2922

      #47
      Re: songs you find hard but are easy for others (and vice versa)

      Im decent at 300, Perfect Cherry Storm, and Frictional Nevada I can sometimes AAA up to 800 combo.
      Pretty much everything with bursts and not crazily fast trills.

      Im bad at EHHS, Lolo, Gay ass Aim Anthem, Club, Grocery Escape Plan.
      Pre much everything with long fast jacks and awkward jumpstream
      r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

      Comment

      Working...