Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • who_cares973
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15407

    #346
    Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

    Originally posted by Zekramcross
    It is there. Under a spoiler tag.
    why the hell is something so important in ****ing spoiler tags? what is there to spoil?

    Comment

    • chocobothief12
      Getting faster with time
      • Mar 2008
      • 695

      #347
      Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

      I asked the same thing in my head.

      Comment

      • who_cares973
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 15407

        #348
        Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

        first try

        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #349
          Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

          Just a friendly reminder that Round 1 ends 11/24/2011 (Thursday) at 11AM Server Time. Side game #1 (~Excite Bike Hype~) also ends at this time.
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • WSCB
            same world/diff dimension
            • Sep 2008
            • 843

            #350
            Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

            I'll just post a random score just in case I don't want to play this song anymore. :/ A fourth of the FGOs on this site are easier for me to play than this song.
            EDIT: I've made an improvement. loooooooooooool


























































            YAAAHBYAAAH! Nao I have reason to play again. :3
            Last edited by WSCB; 11-23-2011, 01:59 PM.
            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            also who the fuck unlocks scarhand on unicron barbeque yes this deserves a double post what the fuck

            Comment

            • Xx{Midnight}xX
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 8548

              #351
              Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

              I'd like to note that using N's Farewell shouldn't be done as the current chart in the engine last I checked still hadn't been fixed. There was an error in the conversion of the chart, I promise you guys it never looked like that.

              I cannot stress that D1 should get a different chart enough.

              Comment

              • Puzzler64
                Mystical
                • Feb 2007
                • 254

                #352
                Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                Get this, I got the stinkin' boo RIGHT at the end of the song! UGH!!

                Comment

                • EzExZeRo7497
                  ⠀
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 6858

                  #353
                  Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                  I'm in, are signups still open?

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midnight}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 8548

                    #354
                    Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2



                    I still hate Hi19 for this chart. It's not bad or anything. I just ****ing despise that stream.

                    You have a very good knack of picking charts I hate on the first round.

                    Comment

                    • PrawnSkunk
                      Administrator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Administrator
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 3907

                      #355
                      Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                      Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                      I'm in, are signups still open?
                      Yes, signups are still open until the end of round 1!

                      Round 1 ends 11/24/2011 (Thursday) at 11AM Server Time.

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #356
                        Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                        Alright then. I think I know what division I'm going to be in so, placeholder.
                        Attached Files

                        Comment

                        • Zekramcross
                          The Break Ends
                          • May 2011
                          • 1786

                          #357
                          Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                          Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                          I'm in, are signups still open?
                          Your in D6B. Have fun and good luck!

                          Comment

                          • TheSaxRunner05
                            The Doctor
                            • Apr 2006
                            • 6144

                            #358
                            Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                            So, I get lag on this engine, I have no chance later on LoL
                            Here's what I got for now.

                            Also, Why end the round on Thanksgiving? I'm going to be with my family, not whoring FFR*(Edit// not DDR lol), can we get an extra day for this round while still starting round two?
                            Attached Files


                            Comment

                            • Zekramcross
                              The Break Ends
                              • May 2011
                              • 1786

                              #359
                              Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                              So, I get lag on this engine, I have no chance later on LoL
                              Here's what I got for now.

                              Also, Why end the round on Thanksgiving? I'm going to be with my family, not whoring FFR*(Edit// not DDR lol), can we get an extra day for this round while still starting round two?
                              Round 2 is extended until 11/28/2011. If you need more time, tell me.

                              Comment

                              • sticklydude
                                r.i.p. tiny hippo
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2165

                                #360
                                Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                                I'll post this for the hell of it


                                Hopefully the next song isn't such a ****** song.



                                EDIT:

                                Got a better one:
                                Last edited by sticklydude; 11-23-2011, 10:01 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...