Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zekramcross
    The Break Ends
    • May 2011
    • 1786

    #466
    Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
    Hmmm...


    So close.

    Comment

    • TheSaxRunner05
      The Doctor
      • Apr 2006
      • 6144

      #467
      Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

      Gah, I got two of these goods from the same jump
      Attached Files


      Comment

      • FontSize72LOL
        ☆~{2D <3}~☆
        • Nov 2007
        • 833

        #468
        Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2



        Depending on when i wake up later on, I'll try for a better score. This is actually from day 1 i just haven't been on all that much this weekend to fix it.



        Get Kancho'd


        Comment

        • benguino
          Kawaii Desu Ne?
          • Dec 2007
          • 4190

          #469
          Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

          Sorry guys! I've been traveling a lot this past weekend for Thanksgiving and such, so I apologize for the lack of frequent updates. Anyways, I went through the trouble of creating a spreadsheet just for the side games. The spreadsheet can be found HERE. The winners in each subdivision (or division of the division is not divided) will receive a majority of the credits. I'm too nice, so I'll also give a small amount of credits to the other non-winning participants. The amount of credits I'll be giving out might depend on the submission rate and the effort put into the side game, but if you put in the effort to actually play the side game and win in your division, you can expect approximately 2,000 credits.

          EDIT: Zek, can you put the link in the OP?
          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


          Originally posted by Spenner
          (^)> peck peck says the heels
          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

          Comment

          • Zekramcross
            The Break Ends
            • May 2011
            • 1786

            #470
            Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

            Originally posted by reuben_tate
            Sorry guys! I've been traveling a lot this past weekend for Thanksgiving and such, so I apologize for the lack of frequent updates. Anyways, I went through the trouble of creating a spreadsheet just for the side games. The spreadsheet can be found HERE. The winners in each subdivision (or division of the division is not divided) will receive a majority of the credits. I'm too nice, so I'll also give a small amount of credits to the other non-winning participants. The amount of credits I'll be giving out might depend on the submission rate and the effort put into the side game, but if you put in the effort to actually play the side game and win in your division, you can expect approximately 2,000 credits.

            EDIT: Zek, can you put the link in the OP?
            I'll put the link in the OP when I'm in tech school a little later.

            Comment

            • 8 Hour Whore
              ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
              • Oct 2006
              • 2324

              #471
              Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

              sorreh man wasn't here.. wont be home in time to play (blame da GF)
              R.I.P JellyGod <333

              Best AAA: Banned Forever
              BlackFlags: 49

              Comment

              • hXcalltheway
                Banned
                • Sep 2007
                • 550

                #472
                Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                Side game / donation
                Attached Files

                Comment

                • Zekramcross
                  The Break Ends
                  • May 2011
                  • 1786

                  #473
                  Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                  Originally posted by hXcalltheway
                  Side game / donation
                  Thanks for the donation bro!

                  Comment

                  • Emo_Saur_
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 2952

                    #474
                    Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                    :/

                    wrong screen shot.

                    Last edited by Emo_Saur_; 11-28-2011, 09:00 AM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • hXcalltheway
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 550

                      #475
                      Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                      No worries man you'd know I'd put in more but uuuh...check out the credit count lol =P

                      Comment

                      • sticklydude
                        r.i.p. tiny hippo
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2165

                        #476
                        Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2



                        Can't believe that I'm in a division ahead of you guys.

                        Comment

                        • Winrar
                          Quasi-porn
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 1843

                          #477
                          Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                          Woo I suck \o/

                          Originally posted by Staiain
                          I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

                          Comment

                          • mrpreggers
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 3395

                            #478
                            Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                            lol nvm
                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            • Zakvvv666
                              I catch fruit
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2861

                              #479
                              Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                              Can't afford to fall behind this time.



                              Originally posted by reuben_tate
                              I'll bid a single erotic yet safe-for-work photo of me posing while wearing my Piplup hat while sucking on a blueberry lollipop with my mouth partially open so you can see the lollipop color to verify it's blueberryness.

                              Disclaimer: This photo is not guaranteed to cause pleasure.


                              Comment

                              • mrpreggers
                                D7 Elite Keymasher
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 3395

                                #480
                                Re: Tournament of Fire and Lightning 2

                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                Can't afford to fall behind this time.
                                lol you AAAd 20 seconds before me

                                Comment

                                Working...