Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5-1st Place(D3B) Best FMO Score-Battle Theme #37(8.0.0.1) Best AAA-Sword Strike Best BF-Be Princess and Mute City Remix
Do not hound me for updates or to answer your questions, I will ignore you.
One of these days you people will learn to read. I'll do it when I have time. Its not like you can't use common sense and figure out where you are by yourself anyway.
One of these days you people will learn to read. I'll do it when I have time. Its not like you can't use common sense and figure out where you are by yourself anyway.
unlike me, gun most likely has a life so he gets buzy sometimes. i keep an update of my division on paint with the scores of every1.
Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament
Tournament Results: 1st Place Finishes: 5 2nd Place Finishes: 3 3rd Place Finishes: 2
Comment