Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Megamanmaniac
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2009
    • 1248

    #406
    Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

    I suck at this song and really hate it. I cant AAA it. Looks like who_cares beat me again -_-. Im tired of him beating me at everything since I am in D4 and hes in D3. This isnt right.
    My main account is Elite Ninja now. I did not achieve all these skill tokens. This account is only to play them.

    Comment

    • mfdat phantom
      Movimiento Bipolar
      • Oct 2007
      • 1230

      #407
      Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament



      Yoshi:

      hands are dead from jacking...
      that doesn't sound right...

      lool

      Comment

      • Fantasticone
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Aug 2006
        • 6003

        #408
        Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

        I lost, poor me. If I may ask, what score was the cut off for the Masters Division?

        Comment

        • xXDeltaXx
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 929

          #409
          Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

          Originally posted by Fantasticone
          I lost, poor me. If I may ask, what score was the cut off for the Masters Division?
          i didnt even know there was enough submissions unless i didnt look carefully =P
          Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

          Tournament Results:
          1st Place Finishes: 5
          2nd Place Finishes: 3
          3rd Place Finishes: 2

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #410
            Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

            Originally posted by p4rty_b0y
            i didnt submit for this tourny at all cept for last round in which i completely joked it.. idiot

            if this tourny was actually kept up with i would have played it
            Awwww sowwie someone has a life outside of this place. Everything has been done on time so its no one else's fault for your retardation. Bye now. Ill update when I wake up, I'm tired.

            Comment

            • Silver_Brian
              ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2005
              • 5576

              #411
              Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

              Oops I feel guilty I completely forgot about this tourney am I even still in it? o.O

              Originally posted by Moogle-master
              i now have another excuse to grow a dick
              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
              "i've seen your little boy's penis"

              Comment

              • LupineDreamer
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2007
                • 214

                #412
                Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

                I got a AAA on Reversing Darts but Photobucket's acting up in letting me post my score.

                It says "The action you were trying to perform has failed". I'll update this post as soon as I can, and you can check my replays for the score if all else fails.

                EDIT: Photobucket's working now.

                Last edited by LupineDreamer; 07-21-2009, 09:17 AM.



                Originally posted by jesushaxyou
                Laggy, WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU PLANT YOUR DAMN SEED IN MY STOMACH!?

                Are you infertile? I must be inpregnated with your powazzzzzzz

                Comment

                • Megamanmaniac
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 1248

                  #413
                  Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

                  Why cant I AAA this? Or even come close to AAAing it?

                  My main account is Elite Ninja now. I did not achieve all these skill tokens. This account is only to play them.

                  Comment

                  • xXDeltaXx
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 929

                    #414
                    Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

                    Originally posted by Silver_Brian
                    Oops I feel guilty I completely forgot about this tourney am I even still in it? o.O
                    well last round you got a blackflag u need to submit for this round i think.
                    Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

                    Tournament Results:
                    1st Place Finishes: 5
                    2nd Place Finishes: 3
                    3rd Place Finishes: 2

                    Comment

                    • JohnRedWolf87
                      Backlogger of Hobbies
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 968

                      #415
                      Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament


                      xBBx Takedown's First Tournament - 2nd Place (Beginner)
                      ZC_Wolfy's Birthday Tournament - 3rd Place (Novice)
                      Dragons_Fury One Division Higher Tourney - 2nd Place (Novice)
                      Samurai7694's Ultimate Enduring Fabulous Tournament - 3rd Place (D1)
                      Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFR Bowl - 2nd Place (D1), 13th place overall
                      Panic4Me and MrMagic's Thanksgiving Tournament - 2nd Place (D1)

                      Comment

                      • ~Zero~
                        FFR Veteran
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1556

                        #416
                        Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament



                        Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
                        More like Tier ~0~

                        Comment

                        • Devilution
                          doin' just fine
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 822

                          #417
                          Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

                          Originally posted by p4rty_b0y
                          i didnt submit for this tourny at all cept for last round in which i completely joked it.. idiot

                          if this tourny was actually kept up with i would have played it

                          Comment

                          • Micky91
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 290

                            #418
                            Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament



                            Comment

                            • Silver_Brian
                              ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 5576

                              #419
                              Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

                              Originally posted by xXDeltaXx
                              well last round you got a blackflag u need to submit for this round i think.
                              Oh, I just saw the post with the updates. It'd be a lot more helpful if they were posted in the OP, but whatever.

                              edit:fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

                              the run right before this one was 0-0-1-0

                              Last edited by Silver_Brian; 07-21-2009, 05:54 PM.

                              Originally posted by Moogle-master
                              i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                              Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                              "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                              Comment

                              • xXDeltaXx
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 929

                                #420
                                Re: Gun92's Ye Olde Fashioned PA Tournament

                                Originally posted by Silver_Brian
                                Oh, I just saw the post with the updates. It'd be a lot more helpful if they were posted in the OP, but whatever.
                                yea =/ he said he would update it today
                                Leaving profile/sig the same for nostaglia apologize in advance for the profile lol
                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Co-hosted Delta & Micky's 1st Themed Tournament

                                Tournament Results:
                                1st Place Finishes: 5
                                2nd Place Finishes: 3
                                3rd Place Finishes: 2

                                Comment

                                Working...