Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! ~Results

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JoshDragon
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2008
    • 38

    #946
    Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

    I noticed that no one has been highlighted in red (up for elimination) this round. Does that mean that there won't be any eliminations and this will be like a non-elimination round?

    Comment

    • Plan_Bsk81127
      snooches
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2007
      • 6420

      #947
      Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

      Originally posted by xThai
      That's pretty ridiculous, and why is that?
      I honestly dont know. I just remember seeing that done in the beg. Someone complained there was a ONI holder in advanced, so they had to get bumped.

      Comment

      • retching oesophagus
        (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
        • Jan 2008
        • 805

        #948
        Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

        Originally posted by xThai
        That's pretty ridiculous, and why is that?
        yeah i know it sucks, i didn't even have oni when they moved me up lol. honestly i think it's harsh, if they do move you up. onis for silence shouldn't count cos it's not exactly the most intense of FMOs.

        Comment

        • Plan_Bsk81127
          snooches
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2007
          • 6420

          #949
          Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

          Originally posted by retching oesophagus
          yeah i know it sucks, i didn't even have oni when they moved me up lol. honestly i think it's harsh, if they do move you up. onis for silence shouldn't count cos it's not exactly the most intense of FMOs.
          Yeah but you got 10 goods on Reality and 8 goods on Caprice. Those are some intense scores that not even most Experts can get. So yeah.

          Comment

          • xThai
            slurprprprprpr ~
            • May 2008
            • 848

            #950
            Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

            Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
            I honestly dont know. I just remember seeing that done in the beg. Someone complained there was a ONI holder in advanced, so they had to get bumped.
            Yeah, just because I recently AAA'd an FMO, they get to move me up. So you're saying, if one of us got oni in the finals, they move us up to expert? Pretty funny.

            Comment

            • retching oesophagus
              (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
              • Jan 2008
              • 805

              #951
              Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

              Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
              Yeah but you got 10 goods on Reality and 8 goods on Caprice. Those are some intense scores that not even most Experts can get. So yeah.
              dw jk i wasn't trying to crawl back into advanced. i'm happy leaving you and mnicol to own the division

              Comment

              • justin_ator
                🥓<strong><span style="col
                • Mar 2007
                • 7648

                #952
                Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                Yeah I got bumped up. Not a whole lot of a problem though so far. I would've owned Advanced, probably a good thing they moved me. I wanted to pwn Advance....

                WAIT WAHAT. . . . . NOOOOOOOOOOOO O O O O O O O O O O O O O O.....



                jkavlhgunvktkhkguvhaejc

                EDIT: (again) I would agree, Silence isn't that amazing of a AAA to me.... But it got me ONI!
                Last edited by justin_ator; 01-14-2009, 02:36 PM.

                Comment

                • Plan_Bsk81127
                  snooches
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 6420

                  #953
                  Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                  Originally posted by retching oesophagus
                  dw jk i wasn't trying to crawl back into advanced. i'm happy leaving you and mnicol to own the division
                  Me and him are not the best, there are a few others close with us.

                  Comment

                  • EAGAMES
                    Y0FACE!
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4931

                    #954
                    Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                    Rebirth's wapanese file is being gay. It won't let me AAA as usual..
                    Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                    5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                    Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                    Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                    Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                    Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                    Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                    Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                    Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                    Comment

                    • GG_Guru
                      Let em' do what they want
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 3219

                      #955
                      Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                      Originally posted by EAGAMES
                      Rebirth's wapanese file is being gay. It won't let me AAA as usual..
                      If samurai can do it, you can too. So stop being lazy and win the damn tourney!

                      Comment

                      • mnnicol
                        U mirin'?
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 4262

                        #956
                        Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                        Originally posted by retching oesophagus
                        dw jk i wasn't trying to crawl back into advanced. i'm happy leaving you and mnicol to own the division
                        At the rate things are going...I won't make it very far. I'm having problems getting a AAA on this round's song...

                        How the hell is everyone getting a AAA lol
                        - Retired Stepman
                        - I lift things up and put them down

                        Comment

                        • funmonkey54
                          The Chill Keeper
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 4127

                          #957
                          Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                          personal marker

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #958
                            Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                            Updated through post #957.

                            I will answer everyone's questions in just a minute.
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • Niala
                              (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1697

                              #959
                              Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                              Originally posted by mnnicol
                              At the rate things are going...I won't make it very far. I'm having problems getting a AAA on this round's song...

                              How the hell is everyone getting a AAA lol
                              -.- You can damn well beat my score without even flinching, Nathan...

                              Comment

                              • mnnicol
                                U mirin'?
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 4262

                                #960
                                Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                                Believe it or not, I really can't. I don't know if it's the lack of playing or what but I can't seem to play well at all nowadays

                                Hoping this will get me through. Starting to develop mental blocks towards the beginning

                                Rest assured I'll be whoring if necessary

                                - Retired Stepman
                                - I lift things up and put them down

                                Comment

                                Working...