Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! ~Results

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User1176756

    #886
    Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

    Getting closer! Still can't get that 32nd part at like the beginning.

    Comment

    • {Zero}
      Oh why hello!
      • Aug 2007
      • 195

      #887
      Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

      dang it...double black flag my butt!

      Comment

      • funmonkey54
        The Chill Keeper
        • Oct 2007
        • 4127

        #888
        Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

        personal marker

        Comment

        • Plan_Bsk81127
          snooches
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2007
          • 6420

          #889
          Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

          Forgot to SS since I was expecting to get the AAA, but now I got mental blocks and cant do that. So just take this for now.



          Edit: Nvm, got the AAA. I dont like this song anymore. It is mean to me. It made me take like 50-70 tries! XD

          Last edited by Plan_Bsk81127; 01-13-2009, 03:41 PM.

          Comment

          • Stage:
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2008
            • 282

            #890
            Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

            2 Goods, I can AAA
            i love gabba

            Comment

            • kmay
              Don't forget me
              • Jan 2007
              • 6534

              #891
              Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

              >.< here comes kmay!

              Comment

              • retching oesophagus
                (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
                • Jan 2008
                • 805

                #892
                Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3



                yeah, this score better get me through...
                Last edited by retching oesophagus; 01-13-2009, 03:50 PM.

                Comment

                • xThai
                  slurprprprprpr ~
                  • May 2008
                  • 848

                  #893
                  Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3


                  lol round 4.

                  Comment

                  • Niala
                    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1697

                    #894
                    Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                    Ajajaja and you all said I was good enough for Advanced. I'll keep trying though, who knows, if I grind it for 3 days straight I might get 17 goods!...



                    A bit better, but I'm not getting through on this score...

                    Last edited by Niala; 01-13-2009, 04:49 PM.

                    Comment

                    • alloyus
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3269

                      #895
                      Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3


                      ^FFP_D0pey btw

                      Comment

                      • samurai7694
                        바보
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 4640

                        #896
                        Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                        Jesus Christ, I Blackflagged this like 20 times, and then Booflagged it at the VERY LAST NOTE. But luckily, I have patience, so I finally managed to AAA it in 178 tries.

                        Comment

                        • GG_Guru
                          Let em' do what they want
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 3219

                          #897
                          Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                          Goddamn! My heart was racing when I got to the end.

                          Comment

                          • bballa48
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1496

                            #898
                            Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                            "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                            Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                            Comment

                            • #Number
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 85

                              #899
                              Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                              EASY

                              7th in Unofficial New Years Tournament



                              Comment

                              • cry4eternity
                                ~ added for cuteness
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 979

                                #900
                                Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                                ugh.. have to re-AAA this crap.
                                I'll do it in a couple hours when my dad is awake.

                                I'm retired

                                Comment

                                Working...