Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! ~Results

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bynary Fission
    Retired One-Hander
    • Jan 2008
    • 2437

    #901
    Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

    **** this song. I also got a 9-2-1-0 but didn't SS, since scoring is done based off total score. -_-


    ~Bynary Fission
    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #902
      Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

      Rawr!

      See y'all next round.

      Comment

      • Superfreak04
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jan 2007
        • 2407

        #903
        Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3


        My keyboard went to **** on my laptop.

        Comment

        • Niala
          (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 1697

          #904
          Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

          If anybody can answer me, so I know if I should bother with this score, a 14-0-0-1=better or worse than a 13-0-0-5?

          Comment

          • MinaciousGrace
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2007
            • 4278

            #905
            Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

            Originally posted by Niala
            If anybody can answer me, so I know if I should bother with this score, a 14-0-0-1=better or worse than a 13-0-0-5?
            13g 5b is better

            Comment

            • ScaryArrows..
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 308

              #906
              Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3



              4 goods, not my best run by rank..will try to AAA eventually O.o;

              Comment

              • tha Guardians
                MCDC 2011
                • Nov 2006
                • 1680

                #907
                Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 2

                Originally posted by PuRoDoMiNiCaNo
                wtfAAA

                Damn, dude.
                I think I need to watch out for you this tournie D:


                Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                Originally posted by Synthlight
                I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                Cheers,

                Synthlight

                Comment

                • Plan_Bsk81127
                  snooches
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 6420

                  #908
                  Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                  Wow, more people are AAA'ing Into the Night than I thought. lol.

                  Comment

                  • numnum123
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 9

                    #909
                    Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                    Comment

                    • Plan_Bsk81127
                      snooches
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 6420

                      #910
                      Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                      numnum, that isnt even a song for this round. XD

                      Comment

                      • numnum123
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 9

                        #911
                        Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                        heh sorry i just kinda threw it in there...my bad... but here is into the night...

                        Comment

                        • woker-X
                          .... :.. .:. ::
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 1040

                          #912
                          Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                          how can you AAA Into the Night...

                          my best is 4-0-0-0... and now I have mindblocks...I will try again tomorrow...

                          Comment

                          • Niala
                            (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 1697

                            #913
                            Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                            I try again:

                            Am not very good.



                            I sincerely hope that this will push me to the next round... I kind of doubt it, but maybe. :B Took me like 329184109 tries to get this. -.-

                            Last edited by Niala; 01-13-2009, 06:57 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Heartseeker7
                              Untz Untz Untz Untz
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 571

                              #914
                              Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3



                              Placeholder.... I dun like this song....
                              Originally posted by Phynx
                              I'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.

                              Comment

                              • Card Man
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 645

                                #915
                                Re: Unofficial New Year's Celebration Tournament! Round 3

                                Just so I know, I am under the line in intermediate; does this mean I do not submit a round 3 score? I am so confused!

                                Comment

                                Working...