Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gun92
    The Paragon of Perfection
    • Aug 2006
    • 4826

    #106
    Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

    Ill update when I wake up...I'm tired.

    Comment

    • minhtam2448
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2007
      • 411

      #107
      Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

      Since guest users have limited access, AKA no administrative access, I can't go into the date and time function, so I had to scroll down to the bottom right to get the time stamp.



      Short version:


      Tournaments Won:
      The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
      The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

      Comment

      • Gun92
        The Paragon of Perfection
        • Aug 2006
        • 4826

        #108
        Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

        Updated, 40 minutes to go

        First song today...hope it does well enough
        Last edited by Gun92; 05-6-2008, 09:25 AM.

        Comment

        • minhtam2448
          FFR Veteran
          • Mar 2007
          • 411

          #109
          Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

          Uh, question - tiebreakers - are we going "whoever submits first" or are there tiebreaker songs?


          Tournaments Won:
          The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
          The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #110
            Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

            There isn't a TB until the very final round. All the scores in question which would fall under a TB just move on to the next round.

            Comment

            • [TeRa]
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 9922

              #111
              Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

              I'm bored, feel like explaining lol.

              A,B,C,D sign up for a tournament.
              The eliminations are 4-3-2-1

              First round scores are:
              A - 9.0.0.0
              B - 7.0.0.0
              C - 6.0.0.0
              D - 6.0.0.0

              Instead of knocking one person out as it's supposed to be, the eliminations would look this this instead due to this.
              4-4-2-1

              And being songs get harder as it goes on, less likely for a tie later on.

              But, if there is a tie breaker on the last round of player B and D, they have an extra round, or a tie breaker.

              Edit: well, that wasted 5 minutes, only 7 more till next round
              Last edited by [TeRa]; 05-6-2008, 09:53 AM.

              Comment

              • Gun92
                The Paragon of Perfection
                • Aug 2006
                • 4826

                #112
                Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                ~Applauds~ Very nice. I need to break up like 56k credits evenly. I only think 1st and 2nd are gonna get credits since no one else donated, if we could get up to 100k, then 1st threw 3rd would get credits.

                Comment

                • [TeRa]
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 9922

                  #113
                  Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                  I'll give you 30k of the 44k you need
                  Edit: sent

                  Comment

                  • Gun92
                    The Paragon of Perfection
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 4826

                    #114
                    Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                    Thank you Tera, and rounds over, sorry I was getting some lunch

                    Go round of crazy annoying songs that no one likes :P
                    Last edited by Gun92; 05-6-2008, 10:12 AM.

                    Comment

                    • [TeRa]
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 9922

                      #115
                      Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                      CI, oh bby, brb with score, will edit.
                      Edit: actually I have to AAA after me first, I'm on my 400th AAA, I want it to be that, I'll do this after, I thought I AAA'd this already, apparently not, soo, thanks for picking it, I get me a new AAA

                      Edit2: Hey, I like CI, it has fotbb in it
                      Edit3: Oh baby, 400 AAA's, that's with 20 token AAA's though, so 20 more
                      Last edited by [TeRa]; 05-6-2008, 10:22 AM.

                      Comment

                      • Gun92
                        The Paragon of Perfection
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 4826

                        #116
                        Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                        Well...thats good to hear Good luck with that tera, make sure you include the reason in your epic 400th AAA post

                        Comment

                        • R-Sisco
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 163

                          #117
                          Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                          So far this is the best song you threw at us gun, got it in one shot ;D


                          EDIT: dammit...my computer decided to be retarded and it says the 7th instead of the 6th... is that going to change anything or does it matter?

                          Last edited by R-Sisco; 05-6-2008, 10:56 AM. Reason: whoops

                          Comment

                          • minhtam2448
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 411

                            #118
                            Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                            Damn, why Chrysalis? I'm horrible with taps!

                            I'm taking my (3) for now...


                            Tournaments Won:
                            The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
                            The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

                            Comment

                            • [TeRa]
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2007
                              • 9922

                              #119
                              Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                              Sup with that AAA #421 / #381 Public
                              Also, I now have every song difficulty 7 and below AAA'd that's public

                              Last edited by [TeRa]; 05-6-2008, 11:00 AM.

                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #120
                                Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                                Nice Tera.

                                Meh...got 5 goods on my song. Probably gonna improve.

                                On a random note...I want a sub...I feel left out with all the fun >.<
                                Last edited by Gun92; 05-6-2008, 11:13 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...