Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • R-Sisco
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2007
    • 163

    #181
    Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

    Die psychopete die

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #182
      Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

      I just help everyone don' I? Can someone make me a cool banner for my Partner Tournament? I don't have PS so I can't

      Comment

      • retching oesophagus
        (^._.^) =^-ω-^= (^・o・^)ノ
        • Jan 2008
        • 805

        #183
        Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

        really effing pleased to get this one. especially since i only have my vista laptop with me
        Attached Files

        Comment

        • [TeRa]
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 9922

          #184
          Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

          Yeah, I had a feeling you could android, didn't you post a 2 good score not long ago?
          Or something close?
          I could definitely AAA it if I could nail that beginning, but I sometimes even miss on it D:

          Comment

          • HighAndr0id
            FFR Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2008
            • 1405

            #185
            Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

            i improved on it barely, i got 1 0 0 1 recently

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #186
              Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

              Originally posted by R-Sisco
              Die psychopete die

              I'm not going down easily. Just give me a bit. ;P And there's no need to say that, it's a good AAA, hell, I haven't even gotten it yet (2 random goods tend to annoy me).

              EDIT: Well, ain't that just grand. I have a set amount of time I can play during the day, and today, I have...no more time to play it, I'm actually heading off now. This sucks, especially because I know that if I had the time to actually play, I'd do a lot better.

              Also, Gun, if I may make a suggestion, don't make a weekday tournament during AP testing. ): Please.

              Consider this me handing you the win. -.- You made it this far, so you deserve it. I never win anything, anyways. ):
              Last edited by psychopete; 05-8-2008, 12:49 PM.

              Comment

              • WitchoftheSand
                ya GOOSE
                • Jul 2005
                • 461

                #187
                Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                roooofl nuuuuuuuuuu.

                Firstly, I can't even believe that I'm still here.

                Secondly, as I'm reading the comments, I start pondering about what song fits all the characteristics you two start listing...and then I come up with an idea. "No," I groan, "please don't be what I think it is." I look at the songs post and, sure enough, there it be. The devil song.

                You guys are so far above me that this is going to hurt. Tera should have put me out of my misery last round. D;

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #188
                  Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                  Lol...that was the most interesting rant this thread has seen yet...very nice!

                  Comment

                  • [TeRa]
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 9922

                    #189
                    Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                    Or I can not submit and let you get 2nd, but whatever.

                    Comment

                    • WitchoftheSand
                      ya GOOSE
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 461

                      #190
                      Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                      >:I That is appalling.

                      PRIDE MAN, IT'S PRIDE. Don't you dare just give me second. I think Android wants to really see who the more skilled player is. Gawd. </3

                      It's not like I'm dying to win this, it's just for fun.

                      Comment

                      • minhtam2448
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 411

                        #191
                        Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                        Norgers, 'eh? Well, I'll give this song a three-hour run after my lunch, and if I don't AAA it by then, enjoy your victory, oesophagus.


                        Tournaments Won:
                        The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
                        The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

                        Comment

                        • pmonibuv1
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 3236

                          #192
                          Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                          damnit. im on my own computer and it lagggggggggs like hell. see how much that lagggggggg streched my word? well i have to take a shower, eat dinner and go to a performance that im doing. then when i get back my dad will be on his computer probably cuz he's not coming and then i will have to do it when he goes upstairs. damnit if i dont get a good score, i will lose to funmonkey. but im pretty sure he wont AAA this cuz on my first try i got 12 goods. also, funmonkey has problems AAA'ing cuz he gets random goods so i guess ill try later. for now, see ya.
                          FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                          FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                          sigpic


                          Comment

                          • Gun92
                            The Paragon of Perfection
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 4826

                            #193
                            Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                            I didn't know it was AP testing week >.< Also, make sure you all sign up for my Parter Tournament...and someone please break down the 86k worth of credits for a 1st and 2nd place in each division, I hate math.

                            Comment

                            • funmonkey54
                              The Chill Keeper
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4127

                              #194
                              Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                              I am not completely bad at AAAing. I am focusing more on FC's right now. That is all. Here is what I got for now. 1st try in along time.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              • [TeRa]
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 9922

                                #195
                                Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                                It's that I can't FC the file Stina =/

                                Comment

                                Working...