Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WitchoftheSand
    ya GOOSE
    • Jul 2005
    • 461

    #166
    Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)



    Yeah, you guys can easily beat this.

    Comment

    • HighAndr0id
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2008
      • 1405

      #167
      Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)


      posting before I forget

      Comment

      • Commandersa1
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2006
        • 2344

        #168
        Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

        My best was 3 goods. Congratulations to funmonkey and pmonibuv1.

        Comment

        • EDEdDNEdDYFaN
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2003
          • 2119

          #169
          Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

          lol...no internet at home. won't be able to get a score probably . gg guys

          Comment

          • [TeRa]
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 9922

            #170
            Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

            Looks like stina gets to play in the last round with me and android ;o

            Comment

            • HighAndr0id
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2008
              • 1405

              #171
              Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

              come on tera :/

              Comment

              • [TeRa]
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 9922

                #172
                Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                Why?
                The final round now has 3 people in it and we all get placed on how well we do all depending on that one song. I might take 3rd on purpose, I already won the 1st tournament, and if he doesn make that final tournament with the winners in each, there's really no reason for me to be here other than credits, which I already have like 626k rofl.

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #173
                  Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                  Crazy penguin...well Ill update right now since I'm awake...well, sorta awake, but yea...if someone can break down credits into a first and second prize for me, Id appreciate that, unless someone wants to make it a nice even 100k then I can just use what my last one used. That and I may or may not take a break with this because I have a different tournament idea brewing, got everything written out and all that wonderfulness. Unless I can talk Sprite- into letting me run two...which I dunno how he would work on that, but all my tournaments are of good quality and always finish.

                  Updated.
                  Last edited by Gun92; 05-8-2008, 07:55 AM.

                  Comment

                  • HighAndr0id
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 1405

                    #174
                    Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                    fine

                    Comment

                    • Gun92
                      The Paragon of Perfection
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 4826

                      #175
                      Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                      Poor Android...just watch out for Tera...penguins can be very deadly if you rub them the wrong way >.> I think I'm gonna stop with this for awhile, my new tournament idea may cost a fair amount of credits and I really don't have a lot to do this 4 more times right now, lol. Yay, my new tournament got approval already, kick ass :P
                      Last edited by Gun92; 05-8-2008, 08:41 AM.

                      Comment

                      • [TeRa]
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2007
                        • 9922

                        #176
                        Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                        Yeah, I saw the team tournament thread, I'm still thinking about it, not sure if I'm up for it. Anyway, 45 minutes till next round

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #177
                          Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                          30 minutes now :P

                          Round over. Posting last round now...and I still need someone to break down the credits for 1st and 2nd.

                          Round 5 is posted, have fun and good luck everyone.
                          Last edited by Gun92; 05-8-2008, 10:02 AM.

                          Comment

                          • [TeRa]
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2007
                            • 9922

                            #178
                            Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                            I can do 46 28 46 28 46, but I can't do 28 46 28 46 28
                            /cry
                            & screw that damn beginning.

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #179
                              Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                              Well...I guess its good to know I picked a hard song for Masters then :P

                              Comment

                              • HighAndr0id
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 1405

                                #180
                                Re: Gun92's 2nd Weekday Tournament (5 Rounds)

                                YES! finally an excuse to aaa this song

                                Comment

                                Working...