FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #256
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
    Rofl, your name and a few others were hard to pronounce. Hahaha, I just yelled out the first thing that came to my head. XD.
    Lol, np mate. There are just so many ways to pronounce names too :P.

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #257
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      -_-

      I wanted Gryffindor.

      >_>

      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #258
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
        I can't do anything! Ravenclaw's are the pussies who just stand by and do nothing while everybody else is having fun! T.T
        Wait, what?

        Suck on something that's related to Harry Potter that's witty and funny :<

        I'm in MP most of the time if anyone wants to play and see what they're up against.

        When does the tourney start?
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #259
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          Originally posted by Litodude
          When does the tourney start?
          It begins on the night of the 10th most likely.

          Comment

          • ~HentaiXXX~
            Banned
            • Apr 2007
            • 2955

            #260
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            I'm still trying to say my name the way you said it in the video.

            There was like a hold on the "ai" part. "And Hentaiiii" XD

            Comment

            • Xezial
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 429

              #261
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              I'll be computerless from the 21st to the 28th... so...yeah

              Originally posted by Litodude
              Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
              Originally posted by nickadeemus
              Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #262
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                I'm still trying to say my name the way you said it in the video.

                There was like a hold on the "ai" part. "And Hentaiiii" XD
                I didn't want to say your name on camera in the first place, so that's probably why I trailed off when I called it.

                Rofl.

                Comment

                • ryanisadouche
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 666

                  #263
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  14 pages and the tournament hasn't even started yet. This might beat out Colt's tournament for useless spam haha.
                  ...starting up again

                  Public AAA #370 - evil approaches
                  Tier Points - 329 (Tier 4)
                  Best Non-AAA - Schmollbluk (rank 26)
                  Worst Non-AAA - AIM Anthem(668)
                  average rank - 109

                  Comment

                  • ~HentaiXXX~
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 2955

                    #264
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                    Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                    I didn't want to say your name on camera in the first place, so that's probably why I trailed off when I called it.

                    Rofl.
                    Hey, that's not nice! You big meany! T.T

                    Comment

                    • Jtehanonymous
                      Hunger Games Hunty
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 3770

                      #265
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                      Hey, that's not nice! You big meany! T.T
                      Well...your name does mean something that isn't really.....

                      Yeah........xD

                      Comment

                      • Black Yoshi
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1322

                        #266
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                        14 pages and the tournament hasn't even started yet. This might beat out Colt's tournament for useless spam haha.
                        True ROFL.
                        Originally posted by Kairon
                        Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                        HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                        :O

                        Comment

                        • Xezial
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 429

                          #267
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                          14 pages and the tournament hasn't even started yet. This might beat out Colt's tournament for useless spam haha.

                          Only if we kick out lumph, but he didn't join =\

                          Originally posted by Litodude
                          Hey so today I had a water polo game right and I got sub'd out because I was tired as **** anyway I was talking to some girl and it's hilarious how they looks at your penis instead of your face when people talk to you not to mention the fact the i was glistening wet and my 8 pack was hard as **** and my penis was big 8)
                          Originally posted by nickadeemus
                          Then you woke up and were like "Uh oh, I've got a problem."

                          Comment

                          • Engler
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 2340

                            #268
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            I say start it TONIGHT.

                            Comment

                            • remedy1502
                              remederpin
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 4885

                              #269
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              I second that say :P

                              Comment

                              • Black Yoshi
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1322

                                #270
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                Originally posted by Engler
                                I say start it TONIGHT.
                                Im with Engler

                                GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

                                TONIGHT BABY YEAHHHHHH!






                                ...YA!


                                HM.


                                ...




                                ok ill stfu.
                                Originally posted by Kairon
                                Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                                HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                                :O

                                Comment

                                Working...