FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nightfirecat
    ...back from the dead.
    • Nov 2006
    • 3213

    #166
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    I think it's thread posting scores.


    [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

    AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
    Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
    Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

    2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
    1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

    Comment

    • rshadow8888
      FFR's Buizel
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 3120

      #167
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      I feel 3x more homosexual watching that video... especially because I am in the house I was hoping not to be in...

      Oh well, I have been roffleing at this tourney since the start.

      Edit: Also, sorry team, but I suck at easy songs, so.... yeah

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #168
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        Originally posted by Bangcrashboom
        wait, do we pm email or post the scores???
        It'll be either PMing them to one of us. (Me, Crazypandemonium, or Jugglinguy), or posting it on this thread.

        That'll be explained when we release the songs for round one on the 10th.

        Comment

        • ShadowSwordsman
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2005
          • 658

          #169
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          oshi--

          Beater? XD

          P.S. - Eew. Slytherin. Evil folks. D=

          AAA's: 81ish
          Most Recent: Prototypical
          Method of Play: Spread
          Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
          Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
          Originally posted by Silvuh
          I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

          Comment

          • remedy1502
            remederpin
            • Feb 2007
            • 4885

            #170
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            EWWWWWWWWW I'm hufflepuff. I wanted to be ravenclaw. Hmm. Beater as well. I hope its easy songs lol.

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #171
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              If only I could apparate so I could be on video...
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • ~HentaiXXX~
                Banned
                • Apr 2007
                • 2955

                #172
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                Hm, Ravenclaw was my second guess of what I'd be in. =)

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #173
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  Originally posted by jugglinguy
                  If only I could apparate so I could be on video...
                  But you were there, don't you remember?

                  You were a sock money, then Junella's sister, and finally Togepi.

                  Comment

                  • Litodude
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 4548

                    #174
                    Re: FFR Qudditch Tournament

                    Originally posted by crazypandemonium

                    lmao fcuk

                    The only team I'm scared of is Hufflepuff. Our Seeker is awesome (fcuk you gamepro, gator >)

                    AK_Parker, hooch, _Monkey....great.

                    Imma beat you.
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                    dude
                    out west?
                    the fuck kinda location is west?
                    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                    Originally posted by lurker
                    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                    Comment

                    • jugglinguy
                      Use me as a porta-potty
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4319

                      #175
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                      But you were there, don't you remember?

                      You were a sock money, then Junella's sister, and finally Togepi.
                      The floo network was screwed up =\
                      Originally posted by Jem
                      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                      Comment

                      • ~HentaiXXX~
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 2955

                        #176
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        I think Jugglinguy makes for a hot girl. =3

                        Comment

                        • jugglinguy
                          Use me as a porta-potty
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 4319

                          #177
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          Originally posted by ~HentaiXXX~
                          I think Jugglinguy makes for a hot girl. =3
                          Damn straight.
                          Originally posted by Jem
                          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #178
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            Originally posted by jugglinguy
                            Damn crooked.
                            yep
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • ryanisadouche
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 666

                              #179
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              lmao I'm a keeper? Sorry in advance but I'll try my best haha.
                              ...starting up again

                              Public AAA #370 - evil approaches
                              Tier Points - 329 (Tier 4)
                              Best Non-AAA - Schmollbluk (rank 26)
                              Worst Non-AAA - AIM Anthem(668)
                              average rank - 109

                              Comment

                              • EI_Tizzy
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 942

                                #180
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                Confused, though...

                                Isn't there only 1 Seeker in a Quidditch match? So why is there 2 on each team?
                                Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
                                Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                                After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
                                Originally posted by Breedwell
                                Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
                                Originally posted by rzr
                                They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

                                Comment

                                Working...