FFR Quidditch Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #196
    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

    Originally posted by EI_Tizzy

    edit: Also, want something cleared up... mine and the Seekers' special abilities allow us to block shots... so, what does that mean in terms of points? Will they even score points for the Round? Do these special abilities affect the end of the Round, when the point standings come up?

    All this is a little hazy
    Wow you like to say seeker whenever you can? Anyways, the Keepers and the Beaters special ability allows them to make a chaser's "shot" get blocked, or they get hit with a bludger, which causes the same effect, just a different way it happens. The way it happens is completely irrelevant to this.
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • hoochan
      woah shrooms
      • Nov 2005
      • 3838

      #197
      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

      WHAT THE **** IS UP WITH THIS ****asdklasdasduhafaf

      Comment

      • ShadowSwordsman
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2005
        • 658

        #198
        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

        Originally posted by Nightfirecat
        haha... Me and rshadow are gonna pwn you and drawingjunkie... can't remember her nickname atm...
        :P But hufflepuff is pretty good with ei tizzy as a beater



        YEAH!!!... Well, Slytherin (sp?) and hufflepuff seem tough... Can't remember who's on ravenclaw... Gotta check again.
        Beat me? Yeah... probably.
        Beat Schwinn? LAWL. I think not.

        AAA's: 81ish
        Most Recent: Prototypical
        Method of Play: Spread
        Originally posted by XPYRYMYNT
        Yeah, **** you Silvuh.
        Originally posted by Silvuh
        I wouldn't dare give you the satisfaction.

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #199
          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

          sup hufflepuff

          Comment

          • rshadow8888
            FFR's Buizel
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 3120

            #200
            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

            Originally posted by ShadowSwordsman
            Beat me? Yeah... probably.
            Beat Schwinn? LAWL. I think not.
            I probably could. I think there have only been 3 tourney songs I have ever played more than twice. I usually get decent scores and whore songs when challenged, so dun push me k

            Comment

            • Engler
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 2340

              #201
              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

              Gryffindor WILL win...maybe....hopefully...

              Comment

              • rshadow8888
                FFR's Buizel
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 3120

                #202
                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                Originally posted by Engler
                Gryffindor WILL win...maybe....hopefully...
                Oh shi... we got you on our team?

                Better pull out the coffin

                Oh wait, I forgot we have rebirth. That evens things out.

                j/k lolz

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #203
                  Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                  hey. hey. psst. someone drop out.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • remedy1502
                    remederpin
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 4885

                    #204
                    Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    hey. hey. psst. someone drop out.
                    You should get Rebirth to drop out You can take his place =P

                    Comment

                    • Engler
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2340

                      #205
                      Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                      Originally posted by rshadow8888
                      Oh shi... we got you on our team?

                      Better pull out the coffin

                      Oh wait, I forgot we have rebirth. That evens things out.

                      j/k lolz
                      Don't be jealous.

                      EDIT: just noticed jk lolz

                      Comment

                      • rshadow8888
                        FFR's Buizel
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 3120

                        #206
                        Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                        Originally posted by Engler
                        Don't be jealous.

                        EDIT: just noticed jk lolz
                        MP now. I call BS. lol

                        Comment

                        • jwcgator
                          RIP ffrtokens
                          • May 2005
                          • 2221

                          #207
                          Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                          Yeah rebirth should drop out and manti put in his place.

                          ;D

                          ps. GO HUFFLEPUFF FUK YEAH!

                          Comment

                          • Bangcrashboom
                            The Lulz, Do It For Them
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 1055

                            #208
                            Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                            lolz just realized we had Rebirth =)

                            WOOT=) Gryffindor FTW!

                            Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                            Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #209
                              Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                              Man fuk Rebirth :<, I'm totally gonna kick his ass at Seeker-dom.

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #210
                                Re: FFR Quidditch Tournament

                                Fck Ravenclaw ... xD

                                Comment

                                Working...