TSR's Doubles Tournament (R6)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ChaosBolt
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2014
    • 119

    #736
    Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

    Comment

    • Kawaii025
      Fake D4
      • Jun 2007
      • 1404

      #737
      Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

      Some improvement...


      Bonus song.
      My List of FFR Tournaments
      Pre-10/16/16
      Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
      Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
      Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
      Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

      Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
      Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
      Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
      Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
      Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

      Comment

      • TheSaxRunner05
        The Doctor
        • Apr 2006
        • 6144

        #738
        Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

        Spon Con!

        FC a song on at least x1.3
        The song difficulty minimums are as follows:
        Code:
        D2 20
        D2.5 25
        D3 30
        D4 40
        D5 48
        D5.5 52
        D6 56
        D7 62
        The higher the rate, the better your score in the spon con.

        Any Public Song may be used

        This Spon Con Ends 4/5 at 11:59 P.M. Server Time
        Last edited by TheSaxRunner05; 04-3-2015, 07:48 PM.


        Comment

        • Kawaii025
          Fake D4
          • Jun 2007
          • 1404

          #739
          Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

          This was fun.

          My List of FFR Tournaments
          Pre-10/16/16
          Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
          Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

          Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
          Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
          Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
          Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
          Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

          Comment

          • SuperNOVA Gian
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2009
            • 355

            #740
            Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)



            This was very fun to play

            Comment

            • Pizza69
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2013
              • 700

              #741
              Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

              this score is honestly pretty terrible considering I have this BF'd, but I'm mindblocking both songs and am unsure I'll have time to play over the weekend

              Comment

              • LeftyRighty
                i'm dog girl
                • Feb 2014
                • 469

                #742
                Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                here we go



                Comment

                • TheSaxRunner05
                  The Doctor
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 6144

                  #743
                  Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                  Updated again, will PM about the spon con


                  Comment

                  • MarcusHawkins
                    The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 1221

                    #744
                    Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)


                    Here's my spon con song. Any suggestions as to what I can do that's harder?

                    EDIT:
                    I can do 1.6x, too, or maybe even 1.7x!
                    Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 04-4-2015, 08:59 AM.

                    Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                    This man is three months too early.
                    Originally posted by badman7772
                    Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                    Originally posted by _Zenith_
                    what the fuck marcus lmao

                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                    Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                    Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                    Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                    Best Newbie
                    1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                    Up And Coming FFRer
                    2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                    Comment

                    • .Gazelle.
                      Mr. Skeltal
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 1506

                      #745
                      Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                      literally every flash player but 9 runs like ass for me


                      Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                      Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                      Comment

                      • ChaosBolt
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2014
                        • 119

                        #746
                        Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                        Is a 99999 on the spreadsheet an AAA or a missing score? On round 4, I AAA'd song B, (post 600) but it says 99999 instead of zero.

                        Comment

                        • MarcusHawkins
                          The Punny Anti-PA Guy
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 1221

                          #747
                          Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                          Originally posted by ChaosBolt
                          Is a 99999 on the spreadsheet an AAA or a missing score? On round 4, I AAA'd song B, (post 600) but it says 99999 instead of zero.
                          Yeah, what the heck?! It says the same thing for my teammate and I on the Round 4 Bonus section as well!

                          EDIT: Also, it says my team is last place, with second and third place having ridiculous numbers, which is also not true! Is this a lasting April Fools joke for something?!
                          Last edited by MarcusHawkins; 04-4-2015, 11:40 AM.

                          Originally posted by Ghost_Medley

                          This man is three months too early.
                          Originally posted by badman7772
                          Guess I'll take another Quality Pack please. I won't have Hawkins luck but I'm sure I'll have badluck7772.

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          what the fuck marcus lmao

                          Originally posted by rushyrulz
                          You should all thank MarcusHawkins btw

                          Originally posted by DDRNGGin
                          Marcus is probably going to be the main man to win this (You will always be my DDR brother for life, MarcusHawkins! )

                          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                          Best Newbie
                          1st: MarcusHawkins: 4

                          Up And Coming FFRer
                          2nd: MarcusHawkins: 3

                          Comment

                          • PhantomPuppy
                            Washed and Irrelevant D7
                            • May 2012
                            • 1808

                            #748
                            Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                            spon con submission.

                            10th OT (D3): 13th
                            11th OT (D6): 11th
                            12th OT (D6): 6th
                            13th OT (D7): 31st
                            14th OT (D7): 25th
                            15th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL
                            16th OT (D7): LAST PLACE LOL


                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            you know what they say

                            under all the rust is really shiny...……… metal

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #749
                              Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                              ew


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • rushyrulz
                                Digital Dancing!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 12985

                                #750
                                Re: TSR's Doubles Tournament (R3)

                                why do I cry why do I cry why


                                Comment

                                Working...