Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tim Allen
    B^)
    • Jul 2013
    • 1129

    #1006
    Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

    ok

    Comment

    • Telnaior
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2013
      • 53

      #1007
      Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

      Probably worth mentioning that D1's got a token again. It's a really easy skill token, but thought I'd mention it all the same.

      Also, uh, O_o this thread got dramatic fast.

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #1008
        Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

        Originally posted by Telnaior
        Also, uh, O_o this thread got dramatic fast.
        It's not an issue anymore. I have removed myself entirely from this tournament , so have a fun rest of the tournament to all you players. Good luck and Have fun.





        Comment

        • RainbowDash1234
          FFR Player
          • May 2014
          • 21

          #1009
          Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

          http://i.imgur.com/6oezEGE.png God I hate this song -_-
          Divison One!!! It needs to be 20% cooler.

          Comment

          • Kanzas
            Buh
            • Jul 2014
            • 1459

            #1010
            Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

            poop score




            Top 5
            Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
            party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
            Fei Longer - AAA
            HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
            Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

            Comment

            • SuperNOVA Gian
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2009
              • 355

              #1011
              Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

              The best I done for this song so far

              Comment

              • dashoe93
                Alphabet Crowd
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2005
                • 2950

                #1012
                Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                Comment

                • minhtam2448
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 411

                  #1013
                  Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                  Ok, my brain must be malfunctioning because I cannot do Guitar VS Piano clean.


                  Tournaments Won:
                  The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
                  The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

                  Comment

                  • ChuChuRocker
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 10

                    #1014
                    Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                    Comment

                    • portalbob340
                      D4 Sub-par Keymasher
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 812

                      #1015
                      Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament



                      Placeholder pretty much


                      9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
                      Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
                      One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
                      One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
                      Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
                      10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
                      Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #1016
                        Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                        I had physical training today, rlly pumped.
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #1017
                          Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                          But is your body ready?
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Kanzas
                            Buh
                            • Jul 2014
                            • 1459

                            #1018
                            Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                            Wow.. Imgur not responding. Bullshit.
                            Last edited by Kanzas; 09-26-2014, 01:34 PM.




                            Top 5
                            Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                            party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                            Fei Longer - AAA
                            HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                            Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #1019
                              Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                              give me your background for google!
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #1020
                                Re: Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

                                Lel quizfreak.
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...