Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lavadoom4
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2014
    • 47

    #841
    Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

    Comment

    • Ksl33zy24
      The New York Yankees
      • Dec 2009
      • 1047

      #842
      Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

      it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

      Comment

      • master q60
        Aka Shinboro
        • Nov 2007
        • 895

        #843
        Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

        semi-mad... Had a decent run on nainai and hit F4 which closes my current window -_-

        best I can do for now before going insane
        Last edited by master q60; 09-19-2014, 06:08 PM.
        Originally posted by TC_Pr0
        I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
        Originally posted by Sprite-
        I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

        Comment

        • Pizza69
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2013
          • 700

          #844
          Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

          this is ok I guess, I absolutely hate that part at around 800 notes through

          Comment

          • portalbob340
            D4 Sub-par Keymasher
            • Oct 2012
            • 812

            #845
            Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament



            Quit key: ctrl

            Jumpstreams and rolls out of nowhere, both my main weaknesses XD


            9th Official - Division 2 - 14th Place
            Timebomb Tournament - Division 3 - 5th (of 7)
            One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 - 3rd
            One Division Higher Tournament - Division 3 (+1) - 5th
            Tournament of Champions -Division 3 - 4th
            10th Official - Division 3 - 15th
            Helping Hand Tournament - Division 3 - oops

            Comment

            • Epicman9001
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2011
              • 95

              #846
              Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

              Comment

              • Epicman9001
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2011
                • 95

                #847
                Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                Comment

                • Epicman9001
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 95

                  #848
                  Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                  Comment

                  • Epicman9001
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 95

                    #849
                    Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament



                    hope i dont get banned for spam

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #850
                      Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                      Originally posted by CDCan
                      CDCan's round 2 submission
                      http://i.imgur.com/lzM8Kc7.png
                      Round 2 ended yesterday at 11:59pm. I cannot accept that score unfortunately.
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • Mourningfall
                        ⇐⇓⇑⇒
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 1627

                        #851
                        Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament


                        Last edited by Mourningfall; 09-20-2014, 12:59 AM.

                        Comment

                        • ryuyasha
                          Rhythm is Magic
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 670

                          #852
                          Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                          Wow, have not played this in a while apparently. From where I got the good and what I vaguely remembered about this song having weird stream I was not expecting to keep the blackflag for the rest of the song. Yay!

                          Originally posted by psychoangel691
                          No matter what tournament you play it's likely you're going to come across something you don't like or are very bad at. If you want to get into the competitive side of FFR you need to learn how to deal with and overcome these songs/charts.

                          Comment

                          • IgroMAN
                            FFR/EVE Online Veteran
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 152

                            #853
                            Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                            I know i can do better, but not now... Also does anybody know why the hell my mechanical kb with Cherry MX Brown/Black switches are makes random boos? I already hate this kb. Useless waste of 100$+delivery. (KB-POI-BLBLUS-01)


                            PS... And why i was eliminated from D6 Ghosts while i got posted scores here?

                            PPS Updated score
                            Last edited by IgroMAN; 09-20-2014, 06:20 AM.


                            4th place in expert division - MrMagic5239's Summer Tournament

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #854
                              Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                              Updated and sorted.

                              Lol dat color tho.

                              Kanzas I noticed you only updated your own personal scores..and your D2 score was listed wrong until I fixed it, you put the D4 score in it.
                              Last edited by Red Blaster; 09-20-2014, 07:08 AM.
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • M0nkeyz
                                Simfile Judge
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2013
                                • 482

                                #855
                                Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament



                                for now

                                Comment

                                Working...