Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • master q60
    Aka Shinboro
    • Nov 2007
    • 895

    #391
    Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

    very surprised I got this


    Last edited by master q60; 09-8-2014, 06:43 PM.
    Originally posted by TC_Pr0
    I'm pretty sure God said this about the ten commandments.
    Originally posted by Sprite-
    I have a MAJOR problem with you. So ask me if I care. Stop whining.

    Comment

    • SuperNOVA Gian
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2009
      • 355

      #392
      Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

      Not my best but I'll post this anyways,


      Comment

      • Kanzas
        Buh
        • Jul 2014
        • 1459

        #393
        Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

        Updated to this point




        Top 5
        Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
        party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
        Fei Longer - AAA
        HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
        Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

        Comment

        • ThunderFlip
          ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
          • Mar 2014
          • 598

          #394
          Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

          Yay, finally got to sit down and play.

          D3


          D4 (Ghost)

          Comment

          • Kanzas
            Buh
            • Jul 2014
            • 1459

            #395
            Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

            Originally posted by Kanzas
            Updated to this point
            I promise, I'm srsly done updating tonight!!!!! 0_0







            *WITHDRAAAWLS*




            Top 5
            Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
            party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
            Fei Longer - AAA
            HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
            Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

            Comment

            • ChuChuRocker
              FFR Veteran
              • Jun 2013
              • 10

              #396
              Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament



              Hm.. That picture is huge...
              Last edited by ChuChuRocker; 09-8-2014, 07:17 PM.

              Comment

              • Kanzas
                Buh
                • Jul 2014
                • 1459

                #397
                Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                Originally posted by ChuChuRocker

                Hm.. That picture is huge...
                You play full screen?
                Last edited by Kanzas; 09-8-2014, 07:19 PM.




                Top 5
                Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                Fei Longer - AAA
                HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                Comment

                • _DJ Vinyl_
                  Derusting Da Fingers
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 508

                  #398
                  Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                  I did'nt know it was going to be this hard one handing Atop of the world D2
                  YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSg...vbFAAaebi70bHg

                  Anime list: https://anilist.co/user/DJVinyl/animelist

                  Let my weirdness flow:

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #399
                    Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                    D6's song


                    D5's song


                    dat inbetween





                    Comment

                    • ChuChuRocker
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jun 2013
                      • 10

                      #400
                      Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                      Originally posted by Kanzas
                      You play full screen?
                      Yeah. xD

                      Comment

                      • rushyrulz
                        Digital Dancing!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 12985

                        #401
                        Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament



                        IMO fanta and rapta should switch spots.
                        Last edited by rushyrulz; 09-8-2014, 07:39 PM.


                        Comment

                        • Kanzas
                          Buh
                          • Jul 2014
                          • 1459

                          #402
                          Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                          Zenith, are you ghosting both of these? I only see your name in the Ghost section for D6 & 7.




                          Top 5
                          Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                          party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                          Fei Longer - AAA
                          HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                          Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                          Comment

                          • dashoe93
                            Alphabet Crowd
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2950

                            #403
                            Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament



                            This file is going to bug me.

                            Comment

                            • _DJ Vinyl_
                              Derusting Da Fingers
                              • Jan 2014
                              • 508

                              #404
                              Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                              But can I one handed beat -+ FC

                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hought/245027/
                              YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSg...vbFAAaebi70bHg

                              Anime list: https://anilist.co/user/DJVinyl/animelist

                              Let my weirdness flow:

                              Comment

                              • ssbmchamp
                                Can't improve at this game.
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 1128

                                #405
                                Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                                Added another to my collection of blackflags.

                                Comment

                                Working...