Red Blaster's Timebomb Tournament

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Epicman9001
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2011
    • 95

    #361
    Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

    Do you pm your score or post it here? And if you do better can you delete your previous post and submit the better score if its not late?

    Comment

    • Kanzas
      Buh
      • Jul 2014
      • 1459

      #362
      Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

      Originally posted by Epicman9001
      Do you pm your score or post it here? And if you do better can you delete your previous post and submit the better score if its not late?
      Just post your scores here, and there absolutely no need to delete your other posts. Red Blaster, Zenith, Dell, and myself are all updating the scores you post. Don't worry. And you have plenty of time, Round 1 ends on Saturday, Sept 13th.
      Last edited by Kanzas; 09-8-2014, 02:57 PM.




      Top 5
      Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
      party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
      Fei Longer - AAA
      HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
      Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

      Comment

      • MyNameIsNothing
        ʕ◡ᴥ◡✿ʔ
        • Mar 2013
        • 519

        #363
        Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

        thanks for the "i should really fix this booflag" inspiration.


        i'll get to work on the d6 and d7 songs soon.

        Comment

        • Guest15937
          One-handed elite
          • May 2008
          • 1464

          #364
          Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament



          Meh, I'll take it.
          The renegade has betrayed me.

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #365
            Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

            Ps2timelord AAA'd Atop the World.
            He's pm'ing scores.
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • Kanzas
              Buh
              • Jul 2014
              • 1459

              #366
              Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

              Originally posted by Red Blaster
              Ps2timelord AAA'd Atop the World.
              He's pm'ing scores.
              Okie Dokie, Updated to here. Keep the good scores coming guise!
              Last edited by Kanzas; 09-8-2014, 03:30 PM.




              Top 5
              Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
              party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
              Fei Longer - AAA
              HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
              Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #367
                Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                Originally posted by Epicman9001
                Do you pm your score or post it here? And if you do better can you delete your previous post and submit the better score if its not late?
                You can post a better score as many times as you want as long as the round is going.
                Don't delete anything, just post the new score!
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • LethalMutiny
                  Cornmaster
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 61

                  #368
                  Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                  8 Blackflags later...

                  Comment

                  • Ghost_Medley
                    D6.9 Prime Buttonhitter
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2013
                    • 703

                    #369
                    Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                    Is it okay if I'm bumped up to D4 and ghosting D3 instead? The first round (or day) hasn't ended yet.

                    Comment

                    • Kanzas
                      Buh
                      • Jul 2014
                      • 1459

                      #370
                      Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                      Originally posted by Ghost_Medley
                      Is it okay if I'm bumped up to D4 and ghosting D3 instead? The first round (or day) hasn't ended yet.
                      Yep, I'll move you asap.
                      Good luck in D4!




                      Top 5
                      Pimp Slap - 7-0-0-1
                      party 4u "holy nite mix" v2 - 5-0-1-2
                      Fei Longer - AAA
                      HELLBEAT - 9-0-1-3
                      Flame Repellent - 5-0-0-0

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #371
                        Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                        Jeezus my hands are exhausted from the other day. Might not post a score today.
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • Shiney01
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2014
                          • 42

                          #372
                          Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                          This is my first tournament, wish me luck! D7 (obviously)
                          (NOT D1) .___.
                          Last edited by Shiney01; 09-8-2014, 06:00 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #373
                            Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                            This is the best I can do with the condition my hands are in: I will post again definitely.
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • Ksl33zy24
                              The New York Yankees
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 1047

                              #374
                              Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                              it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

                              Comment

                              • Racer512
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 20

                                #375
                                Re: Red and Zenith's Timebomb Tournament

                                I know for a fact that if I'm gonna win this, I'll probably have to AAA every song...

                                Comment

                                Working...