Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zapmeister
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2012
    • 466

    #361
    Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!







    may improve if need to

    Theorem: If you have a large enough number of monkeys, and a large enough number of computer keyboards, one of them will sight-read AAA death piano on stealth. And the ffr community will forever worship it. Proof Example

    ask me anything here

    mashed FCs: 329

    r1: 5
    r2: 4
    r3: 6
    r4: 8
    r5: 3
    r6: 5
    r7: 15
    final position: 4th

    Comment

    • TheSaxRunner05
      The Doctor
      • Apr 2006
      • 6144

      #362
      Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

      Two days to go and about 50% of scores submitted


      Comment

      • xXOpkillerXx
        ✘ Forever OP✘
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2008
        • 4207

        #363
        Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

        Eclipse coming idk when. EDIT: here it is, bad but w/e...


        Last edited by xXOpkillerXx; 01-31-2014, 06:48 PM.

        Comment

        • Mourningfall
          ⇐⇓⇑⇒
          • Jan 2011
          • 1627

          #364
          Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!


          I intend on improving but right now this is all I'm capable of~




          Last edited by Mourningfall; 01-31-2014, 11:45 PM.

          Comment

          • Frederic54
            ツ
            • Nov 2007
            • 228

            #365
            Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

            Improvements:



            Comment

            • Ultimate Mike7
              Bloo Boi!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2010
              • 239

              #366
              Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

              I dont bother to try, i never played these files since now.

              I'm the underdog so place your bets.

              Comment

              • ssbmchamp
                Can't improve at this game.
                • Oct 2006
                • 1128

                #367
                Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

                Meh, this song comes down to luck for me


                Cannot play this file for the life of me for whatever reason.

                Comment

                • PrawnSkunk
                  Administrator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Administrator
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 3907

                  #368
                  Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

                  Sorry, axith. I intended on bringing a more ferocious challenge
                  ... until I woke up this morning to discover that one of my dormmates had infected everyone with flu/fever-like symptoms.



                  Originally had a 6-1-3-3 on requiem and a bf run of heavenly spores, but I suppose placeholder scores will suffice. It's been a fun tournament

                  Comment

                  • TheSaxRunner05
                    The Doctor
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 6144

                    #369
                    Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

                    Updated


                    Comment

                    • axith
                      FFR Veteran
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2007
                      • 1251

                      #370
                      Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

                      Originally posted by PrawnSkunk
                      Sorry, axith. I intended on bringing a more ferocious challenge
                      ... until I woke up this morning to discover that one of my dormmates had infected everyone with flu/fever-like symptoms.
                      Sadness. Nice scores regardless. I hope everyone feels better soon. I look forward to our next tournament meeting. I'm sure you'll be placed in d5 sometime soon.

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #371
                        Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

                        shit score central here, got these on MP, during a stream, and had my offset wrong



                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • Josemba
                          .
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 256

                          #372
                          Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!




                          Well.. I got mindblock in all this song :S

                          Comment

                          • Juggalo702
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 46

                            #373
                            Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!





                            Comment

                            • Viisbyxa
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 358

                              #374
                              Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

                              I nearly AAAd the first stream section of Vertex BETA, very happy with that, but unfortunately I ran out of energy for the last third or so of the song. Also hit the Alt key at one point I think, blah.
                              Not happy with my S.E.B. score either, hopefully I'll have more finger stamina tomorrow and can fix these up.
                              Attached Files
                              Two-handed alt (now main) account of Bobogoobo

                              Best AAAs: Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate [56], Song of the second moon [52], Musicmaker RX [52], Wish (Reprise) [51], Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! [51], Exogenesis [51]
                              Quest for Scarhand: 3+ blackflags on Pure In Asia, blackflag on Iced Innocence
                              2020 update: all of these got bumped up 4 (rip Scarhand unlock), rusty, new AAA Power Rocket [56?]
                              2021 semiannual return: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) [57] (was blackflag from 2013), second blackflag on Call Upon the Seaponies; 2023: Polar 240 [56]
                              BFs: 127 and counting (as of 2013-11-10)

                              Comment

                              • TheSaxRunner05
                                The Doctor
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 6144

                                #375
                                Re: Non-Divisional New Years 2014 Tournament!

                                This tourny is almost over.

                                Just to let you know, I'm in the process of planning a new (non tourny) FFR ongoing event.

                                Keep a look out for in soon.


                                Comment

                                Working...