The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rushyrulz
    Digital Dancing!
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 12985

    #5416
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

    Originally posted by awein999
    can we get another tcg pack for participating in day one again?
    Originally posted by rushyrulz
    yes.
    repost


    Comment

    • awein999
      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
      • Oct 2007
      • 4647

      #5417
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

      token challenge + t6 token






      day 1 part 2 of interactive mega raffle for pack:
      Originally posted by Staiain
      i am super purple hippo

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #5418
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

        Was I given a pack for my first first day participation in mega raffle? I'm not sure

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #5419
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
          Was I given a pack for my first first day participation in mega raffle? I'm not sure
          I believe you were. At the very bottom of badman's post here, I believe that pack is for your raffle: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=5404

          If I'm mistaken, let me know.





          participation in the raffle today:


          Awein

          You have a new Token Pack!

          You tear open the package to reveal:

          3 Strategem - Tier 1
          0 party 4u \"holy nite mix\" - Tier 1
          46 Tell v2 - Tier 5
          Bonus: 57 P8107


          -----------------------------------


          Awein

          You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

          You tear open the package to reveal:

          15 Little Star - Tier 2
          37 Help Me Find My Child Or The Gold - Tier 4
          50 The Prototype - Tier 6
          53 Lovely Lovely Lovely - Tier 6


          Sum of card values: 4650
          -----------------------------------


          Jteh

          You have a new Quality Pack!

          You tear open the package to reveal:

          57 Ray of Moonlight - Tier 6
          54 s.s.s.s. - Tier 6
          39 Hyper Hyper -Definitive Version- - Tier 4


          Sum of card values: 4050
          -----------------------------------


          Jteh

          You have a new Quality Pack!

          You tear open the package to reveal:

          47 Decisive Battle - Tier 5
          44 BEER! - Tier 5
          39 Horizon Remix - Tier 4


          Sum of card values: 3150
          -----------------------------------


          You have completed the Beer Wizard Achievement and will be awarded 25k credits.

          I'll be posting the new lucky songs Saturday I believe. I've updated the OP.
          Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 01-21-2016, 12:19 PM.

          Comment

          • Ghost_Medley
            D6.9 Prime Buttonhitter
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2013
            • 703

            #5420
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...3&postcount=32 If I can get a second pack for part 2 of the first day, I'll choose a ReRoll Plus pack.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #5421
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

              part 2 day 1


              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • Jtehanonymous
                Hunger Games Hunty
                • Jan 2007
                • 3770

                #5422
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

                Ghost_Medley

                You have a new Reroll Plus Pack!

                You tear open the package to reveal:

                Original Card: 19 Until You Leave [Heavy] - Tier 2
                Rerolled to: 73 Enkan No Kotowari - Tier 8
                Original Card: 18 PARANOiA ~Darkness Mix~ - Tier 2
                Rerolled to: 8 Amity - Tier 1
                Original Card: 3 Computer Dreams - Tier 1
                Rerolled to: 51 Neon-213 - Tier 6
                38 Driveway [Heavy] - Tier 4


                Sum of card values: 7950
                -----------------------------------


                AragakiAyase

                You have a new Quality Pack!

                You tear open the package to reveal:

                73 Mahou no Oshigoto - Tier 8
                54 Nanairopanda - Tier 6
                35 Empty Garden - Tier 4


                Sum of card values: 7450
                -----------------------------------

                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #5423
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)



                  Quality packkk

                  @john and badman do I owe you any packs and how many of what type? thanks
                  Last edited by rushyrulz; 01-21-2016, 10:42 PM.


                  Comment

                  • Jtehanonymous
                    Hunger Games Hunty
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 3770

                    #5424
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

                    Rushy

                    You have a new Quality Pack!

                    You tear open the package to reveal:

                    52 Be-Music Polyphony - Tier 6
                    54 Melted Marble - Tier 6
                    76 Silly Symphony - Tier 8



                    Sum of card values: 8200
                    -----------------------------------

                    Originally posted by rushyrulz
                    @john and badman do I owe you any packs and how many of what type? thanks
                    I think we good.
                    Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 01-21-2016, 10:44 PM.

                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #5425
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)



                      was gonna go for over 17k but ain't nobody got time for dat.

                      horde = staple
                      Last edited by Guest; 01-21-2016, 10:45 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Jtehanonymous
                        Hunger Games Hunty
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 3770

                        #5426
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

                        badman, I've changed your staple to horde in my notes.

                        badman

                        You have a new Horde Pack!

                        You tear open the package to reveal:

                        51 You're My Number One - Tier 6
                        67 Battle Theme #37 - Tier 7
                        6 Norfolk Gals - Tier 1
                        29 asterisk - Tier 3
                        14 Another day - Tier 2


                        Sum of card values: 5900
                        -----------------------------------

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #5427
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

                          Day 2 challenge for the mega raffle:

                          Appear in a MP screenshot with at least 5 people in the room.
                          Last edited by rushyrulz; 01-21-2016, 11:09 PM.


                          Comment

                          • User1176756

                            #5428
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

                            Comment

                            • Jtehanonymous
                              Hunger Games Hunty
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 3770

                              #5429
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

                              i'm in this one participating~


                              edit: can't wait to get home from class tomorrow evening and see a ton of submissions to open packs for haha
                              Last edited by Jtehanonymous; 01-21-2016, 11:43 PM.

                              Comment

                              • awein999
                                (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 4647

                                #5430
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C53+)

                                in this one
                                Originally posted by Staiain
                                i am super purple hippo

                                Comment

                                Working...