The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • User1176756

    #2866
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

    2Edged, before I continue your fusions, your P8107 and lolharp5000 made what was OMGWTFT0K3N. However, like T10's, I must replace this result with another song. Pick any T7 song you want it to be and then I can continue.

    EDIT: I fused as much as I could and added a ??? to your sheet so that you can pick any T7 token card you want, then you can play the token fusion game from that point.

    incognito and hydroxide made stunt flying btw.
    Last edited by Guest; 07-21-2015, 08:39 PM.

    Comment

    • 2EdgedVictory
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2007
      • 173

      #2867
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

      Ok, I pick Gaussian Blur 2.

      Fusions:
      The Earth Blew Up v2 + Gaussian Blur 2 = ?

      Three Ring Nightfall + Silence v2 = Spontaneous Hydroxide v2
      Spontaneous Hydroxide v2 + Incognito v2 = Stunt Flying (Sanxion7 Mix)

      Comment

      • sickufully
        Sir Krisk
        • Dec 2007
        • 930

        #2868
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

        Originally posted by awein999
        trade proposals:
        sickufully:
        I give (Gonna Rape) Kylie for your Fig Leaf Rag
        Sounds pretty good to me.
        Originally posted by badman7772
        last time i heard, nothing. checking to make sure that it might do something, but who knows.
        I guess my main question is, can I still trade in vROFL for 2 tokens since it's technically just 2 T10's? It would seem kinda pointless to work for such a difficult card, only for it to sit in your collection and basically become redundant.
        If it's not tradable for tokens (and you or any TCG staff are 100% sure it doesn't have some reward), I'll trade my only T10 for TWWW. If you do happen to find out that there is some reward, please hold off trading my T10 in.
        Last edited by sickufully; 07-22-2015, 07:01 AM.

        Comment

        • User1176756

          #2869
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

          Not sure if we'll ever get a "yes" or "no" answer to it, but the response that I got was "probably not." I'm not gonna take your T10 off unless I get a 100% clear answer that you want to exchange your card for a token. Chances are, vRofl won't do anything in your collection, and as far as I know it won't be exchangable for anything. I don't know why it's like that, but I didn't make this up.

          On a random note, fundy packs are available today. Thank goodness cause token exchange rape is real. XD
          Last edited by Guest; 07-22-2015, 12:24 PM.

          Comment

          • User1176756

            #2870
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

            Token Challenge

            You will be using your last 10 FFR games played for this challenge. You must pass each song, post them here, along with the last 10 FFR games played list that vertically spell a Pokemon name.

            Example:

            Power
            I Can See The Light
            Kanon-Kanon
            As I Lay Dying
            Coactive
            Hyper Hyper -Definitive Version-
            Underground

            That would represent "Pikachu"

            -You don't have to use all 10 slots in your last 10 games played.
            -You cannot use the same song twice for a single Pokemon.
            -You cannot use Pokemon names that have more than 10 letters in it.
            -You cannot use a Pokemon name that's already been used. Click here for the list of used names.
            -You must submit all 3 names at once. If you get ninja'd, you gotta do another name over the taken name and submit that one when finished.

            To complete this challenge, you need to submit 3 different Pokemon names.
            Last edited by Guest; 07-22-2015, 12:57 PM.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #2871
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

              I like the ingenuity of the token challenge because no pokemon name goes longer than 10 characters due to the game limit itself





              Comment

              • AragakiAyase
                Waifus
                • Apr 2015
                • 961

                #2872
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

                So you can do pokemon names shorter than 10 letters?

                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                Comment

                • scoper49
                  Rainbow Dash is Best Pony
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 524

                  #2873
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

                  Owait. Nevermind. I get it now. Up to 30 songs for the challenge.
                  Last edited by scoper49; 07-22-2015, 02:10 PM.
                  My YouTube piano music channel

                  Originally posted by Redorigami
                  THERE IS NO GOD DAMN BOTH.
                  It's not an option.
                  My TCG Binder




                  Comment

                  • User1176756

                    #2874
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    So you can do pokemon names shorter than 10 letters?
                    Yes.

                    Also heads up. I will be accepting a job after my interview on Friday. I'm pretty sure I can finish the tourney and stuff since the training course for my job starts in August. After that, I probably won't be able to unwrap packs right away. Just giving everyone a heads up.

                    Comment

                    • 2EdgedVictory
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 173

                      #2875
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

                      Paras and Zubat

                      Muk
                      Last edited by 2EdgedVictory; 07-22-2015, 07:14 PM.

                      Comment

                      • User1176756

                        #2876
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

                        Ok I don't need to see the rest of the top 10. Just the letters you're using.

                        Also I need scores for all those songs or they're null and void.

                        One more thing. You only get those names IF you complete the challenge with them.

                        Comment

                        • 2EdgedVictory
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 173

                          #2877
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

                          I didn't screenshot the results screen of any of the songs, so if that's what you meant, I will have to do it over. Also, I submitted a better image for the muk submission, just in case it counts and that's not what you meant.
                          Last edited by 2EdgedVictory; 07-22-2015, 07:24 PM.

                          Comment

                          • ThunderFlip
                            ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 598

                            #2878
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)
































                            Comment

                            • User1176756

                              #2879
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

                              ThunderFlip

                              You have a new Token Pack!

                              You tear open the package to reveal:

                              26 Emotions v2 - Tier 3
                              24 Tribal Style - Tier 3
                              20 Incognito v2 - Tier 3


                              -----------------------------------

                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #2880
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

                                Originally posted by 2EdgedVictory
                                I didn't screenshot the results screen of any of the songs, so if that's what you meant, I will have to do it over. Also, I submitted a better image for the muk submission, just in case it counts and that's not what you meant.
                                Images are fine. Just need songs. At this rate I don't care what order you play em.

                                Comment

                                Working...