The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jgano
    Retired
    • Jan 2008
    • 664

    #2926
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

    For this Token challenge, do I have to post each score individually or can I post a picture of the queue for each Pokemon name?
    Master AAA's: 30
    Guru AAA's: 1
    Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
    Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

    Comment

    • User1176756

      #2927
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

      I'll let you queue and i'll add the scores up.

      Comment

      • Jtehanonymous
        Hunger Games Hunty
        • Jan 2007
        • 3770

        #2928
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

        thanks squid~~~

        Comment

        • User1176756

          #2929
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

          done

          Comment

          • jgano
            Retired
            • Jan 2008
            • 664

            #2930
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

            Token challenge done.














            Master AAA's: 30
            Guru AAA's: 1
            Brutal+ FC's: 46 (MOST RECENT: The Bird's Midair Heatstroke)
            Best AAA's: OVERklock, Mario Minor, Paraclete, FFLBF, Shatterscape, Spaceman, Pitch Black, Requiem -Dies irae-, Queen of Bootlegs

            Comment

            • User1176756

              #2931
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

              WAAAAAHBUHPHET!!!

              jgano

              You have a new Token Pack!

              You tear open the package to reveal:

              14 Frozen Bond - Tier 2
              12 Hatten Carnival! v2 - Tier 2
              34 Kagami - Tier 4


              -----------------------------------

              Comment

              • User1176756

                #2932
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

                I don't have too much confidence in anyone obtaining one of this week's lucky songs. You guys can't even draw one of 3 T2's. x.x

                65 Keep In Mind - Tier 7
                72 INFINITY Hyperspace - Tier 8


                Effective in an hour. Good luck getting one of these.

                Comment

                • User1176756

                  #2933
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C28)

                  Challenge 29

                  Tier 1: Hit at least 10,000 arrows in a single day.
                  Tier 2: Hit at least 20,000 arrows in a single day.
                  Tier 3: Hit at least 30,000 arrows in a single day.

                  Not creative....at all, but simple to do. Mash for all I care.

                  Comment

                  • 2EdgedVictory
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 173

                    #2934
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C29)

                    First one?




                    Edit: Yes I am
                    Last edited by 2EdgedVictory; 07-25-2015, 08:57 AM. Reason: I was checking to see if I got ninja'd :)

                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #2935
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C29)

                      welp, lucky moments happen i suppose.

                      what pack?

                      Comment

                      • 2EdgedVictory
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 173

                        #2936
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C29)

                        I was so busy uploading the image since I wanted to be first and I forgot to put the pack lol. Quality Pack.

                        Comment

                        • User1176756

                          #2937
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C29)

                          2EdgedVictory

                          You have a new Quality Pack!

                          You tear open the package to reveal:

                          47 ASB - Tier 5
                          35 Moonbeam - Tier 4
                          46 Radius ~Hacker No Yabou~ - Tier 5


                          Sum of card values: 3150
                          -----------------------------------

                          Comment

                          • awein999
                            (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 4647

                            #2938
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C29)

                            standard plus
                            Originally posted by Staiain
                            i am super purple hippo

                            Comment

                            • 2EdgedVictory
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 173

                              #2939
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C29)

                              Jteh, as discussed on the profiles, I will sell you those 3 cards- Pupil of Frenzy for 2050 credits, ASB for 1375, and Radius ~Hacker No Yabou~ for 1375 credits. Deal?

                              Comment

                              • Ksl33zy24
                                The New York Yankees
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 1047

                                #2940
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C29)

                                C29 Horde Pack
                                Last edited by Ksl33zy24; 07-25-2015, 01:50 PM.
                                it was urgent because i wanted it fixed fast.

                                Comment

                                Working...