The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2611
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

    Originally posted by ThunderFlip
    I'll trade Aragaki my dup PWND for one of his dup TWWW. I thought I had totally derped because I looked at my page before I submitted the challenge and swore I had 2 PWND cards in the past, but I guess I hadn't. Then I look back and I have them now. Was so confused, haha.
    I accept just cause the offer was on his wall

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • User1176756

      #2612
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

      Jtehanonymous

      You have a new Token Pack!

      You tear open the package to reveal:

      12 CIA Rave v2 - Tier 2
      5 Like Glass - Tier 1
      29 Psychosis - Tier 3


      -----------------------------------

      Zenith: you got dreadnought [heavy] and for fusions, you need to tell me what you're fusing so I can fuse em.
      Last edited by Guest; 07-8-2015, 05:39 PM.

      Comment

      • User1176756

        #2613
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

        multiple sizes lmfao

        DarkBlaze347

        You have a new Token Pack!

        You tear open the package to reveal:

        12 Hatten Carnival! v2 - Tier 2
        10 Ninjitsu - Tier 2
        19 Slow Motion (Wipeout Pure Xtra) - Tier 2


        -----------------------------------

        Comment

        • Jtehanonymous
          Hunger Games Hunty
          • Jan 2007
          • 3770

          #2614
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

          offering 3k for squid's (39) Hyper Hyper, (38) driveway and (36) tribe attacker.

          Comment

          • User1176756

            #2615
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

            AragakiAyase has traded his Tier 10 Revolutionary Etude Token card for the FREEDOM DiVE Event Token and will also be awarded 50k credits!

            Comment

            • IwasAsquidOnce
              FFR Veteran
              • Jun 2014
              • 382

              #2616
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

              Yes but make it 2.5k

              Comment

              • DarkBlaze347
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2015
                • 164

                #2617
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                I'd like to fuse Hatten Carnival v2 with Slow Motion for Psychosis, please.

                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #2618
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Yes but make it 2.5k
                  deal.

                  Comment

                  • User1176756

                    #2619
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                    Originally posted by DarkBlaze347
                    I'd like to fuse Hatten Carnival v2 with Slow Motion for Psychosis, please.
                    done

                    and deal done
                    Last edited by Guest; 07-8-2015, 05:59 PM.

                    Comment

                    • gameboy42690
                      =/
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2005
                      • 685

                      #2620
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                      Originally posted by badman7772
                      would you like to fuse all 5 T0's?
                      Yes I would!

                      Comment

                      • User1176756

                        #2621
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                        You get BB Revenge

                        Comment

                        • ThunderFlip
                          ={<>=The Hero of Time=>
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 598

                          #2622
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                          I should probably do some more of these. Oops, got lazy.
                          T1->T2
                          Calm (Short 'n' Slow Mix) + Ride of the Black Rider = T2

                          T2->T3
                          Three Ring Nightfall + Prelude to Rites = Manhattan Sapphire
                          Three Ring Nightfall + Hatten Carnival! v2 = What-ever
                          Prelude to Rites + Strawberry = Liquid Moon
                          CIA Rave v2 + Dance to Moroder = Abyss (Downbeat Mix)
                          CIA Rave v2 + Prelude to Rites = Field of Snow [Standard]
                          Dance To Moroder + Ice Candy Pop = Heavy Danger
                          Frozen Bond + Three Ring Nightfall = First Try
                          Frozen Bond + Hatten Carnival! v2 = Emotions v2
                          Silence v2 + Slow Motion (Wipeout Pure Xtra) = So Long To The Circus
                          Ninjitsu + Strawberry = T3

                          T3->T4
                          Abyss (Downbeat Mix) + Field of Snow [Standard] = Big Blue v2
                          Manhattan Sapphire + Emotions v2 = Xuxa
                          Liquid Moon + What-ever = Ding Dong Song [Standard]
                          First Try + Incognito v2 = party 4u "holy nite mix" v3
                          Heavy Danger + Story of Snowman and Sunshine Girl v2 = CAULI FLOWER
                          Starman + Manhattan Sapphire = V1
                          Tribal Style + Angel Stays On This Ground = T4
                          What-ever + Field of Snow [Standard] = T4
                          So Long To The Circus + T3 from above = T4

                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #2623
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                            got ripped a new one



                            Great chart and song, too bad it's cut but I understand why

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #2624
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                              Freedom Dive imo is the best js file there is

                              Although Jamais Vu is borderline with FD

                              ToY is lackluster, and SS is a make or break file.

                              (Btw for anyone wondering Aragaki is beast at JS so filling him in on le high end js songs)





                              Comment

                              • _Zenith_
                                Accuracy Player
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 4629

                                #2625
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                                Double posting for a token fusion!

                                Disconnected [Inspector K] + Summer Starry Sky = Tier 2

                                Hatten Carnival! v2 + CIA Rave v2 = Tier 3

                                Incognito v2 + All of the World = Tier 4

                                That Tier 4 + Lift Up = Tier 5

                                That Tier 5 + {Satori} v2 = Tier 6




                                Lemme know if that'll work :]





                                Comment

                                Working...