The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2581
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

    mehhhh I'll try again later


    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • awein999
      (ಠ⌣ಠ)
      • Oct 2007
      • 4647

      #2582
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

      Originally posted by Staiain
      i am super purple hippo

      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #2583
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

        Originally posted by awein999
        seriously

        Calling top 5 right now

        awein
        gameboy
        foxfire
        badman
        and if rushy does it for sure

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • User1176756

          #2584
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

          here lies badman7772's T7 hopes and dreams.
          ....what a baby.

          awein999

          You have a new Token Pack!

          You tear open the package to reveal:

          33 The Pylons Are TRAP BALLS - Tier 4
          28 Field of Snow [Standard] - Tier 3
          34 Roller Coaster Ride - Tier 4


          -----------------------------------

          Comment

          • gameboy42690
            =/
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 685

            #2585
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

            Originally posted by AragakiAyase
            awein
            gameboy
            How dare you put me at #2

            All joking aside, gonna try this challenge right now.

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2586
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

              Originally posted by gameboy42690
              How dare you put me at #2

              All joking aside, gonna try this challenge right now.
              lol it wasn't in any particular order

              If it makes you feel better, gameboy, awein, foxfire, badman, (rushy), ffr pro/jteh

              also here, I know I'm not getting a T7 this time lol:

              Last edited by AragakiAyase; 07-8-2015, 03:51 PM.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • User1176756

                #2587
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                AragakiAyase

                You have a new Token Pack!

                You tear open the package to reveal:

                40 Sifon - Tier 5
                1 Eien Meikyu - Tier 1
                26 Emotions v2 - Tier 3


                -----------------------------------

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #2588
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                  Originally posted by badman7772
                  AragakiAyase

                  You have a new Token Pack!

                  You tear open the package to reveal:

                  40 Sifon - Tier 5
                  1 Eien Meikyu - Tier 1
                  26 Emotions v2 - Tier 3


                  -----------------------------------
                  Hell yeah
                  Time to fuse to a T10 if I don't get blocked

                  Siphon + Zephon
                  Made in Innocent + Quickdraw
                  BEER MY FRIEND + Satori V2

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • User1176756

                    #2589
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                    Code:
                    Song 1			Song 2		Result
                    Sifon			Zephon		Happy Rainbow
                    Made In Innocent	Quickdraw	Luna Marionette
                    {Satori} v2		BEER MY FRIEND	Binary Rendezvous

                    Comment

                    • AragakiAyase
                      Waifus
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 961

                      #2590
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                      P1807 + Luna Marionette
                      Binary Rendezvous + Happy Rainbow

                      fuse up from here please unless dupes
                      Last edited by AragakiAyase; 07-8-2015, 04:00 PM.

                      pikakirby123 reincarnated





                      Comment

                      • User1176756

                        #2591
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                        Alright guys. I don't know the final verdict on this. This actually happened, and I don't know if it's ruled the way I think it's ruled or not.

                        Code:
                        Song 1			Song 2				Result
                        P8107			Luna Marionette			Nothing's Gonna Stop Me v2
                        Binary Rendezvous	Happy Rainbow			Love Cheat!
                        Love Cheat!		Nothing's Gonna Stop Me v2	BEER
                        BEER			Tsumeawase Pt. 3		        The Bird's Concrete Nosedive
                        Here We Go		The Bird's Concrete Nosedive	[b]Crowdpleaser[/b]

                        Comment

                        • gameboy42690
                          =/
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 685

                          #2592
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          lol it wasn't in any particular order
                          Relax, I was joking. :P

                          Besides, the trills are stupid impossible to time correctly when you're going for averages. If you make one slip-up you dump a ton of goods instead. I got close to Awein's score but it looks like I'm settling for 2nd (for now) after all.


                          EDIT: I'd say swap out Crowdpleaser for an actual T10. The fusion tables were made up before 0's existed and they should probably be updated to reflect that.
                          Last edited by gameboy42690; 07-8-2015, 04:11 PM.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #2593
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                            Can't anti-skill but I'll take fourth for now (makeup)






                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #2594
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                              Originally posted by gameboy42690
                              Relax, I was joking. :P

                              Besides, the trills are stupid impossible to time correctly when you're going for averages. If you make one slip-up you dump a ton of goods instead. I got close to Awein's score but it looks like I'm settling for 2nd (for now) after all.


                              EDIT: I'd say swap out Crowdpleaser for an actual T10. The fusion tables were made up before 0's existed and they should probably be updated to reflect that.
                              Yeah I can get all amazings on the trills but when I try for averages it's good dump everywhere. And yes please, two T9s = T0 would be a cruel joke lol

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #2595
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C26)

                                gameboy42690

                                You have a new Token Pack!

                                You tear open the package to reveal:

                                35 Big Blue v2 - Tier 4
                                7 Geno's Forest F-Zero - Tier 1
                                0 The Wises Were Wrong - Tier 0


                                -----------------------------------


                                _Zenith_

                                You have a new Token Pack!

                                You tear open the package to reveal:

                                20 Incognito v2 - Tier 3
                                20 All of the World - Tier 3
                                5 Like Glass - Tier 1


                                -----------------------------------

                                Comment

                                Working...