So I'm gonna go for the token challenge some time later today (for about 4 hours straight) where I'll mash all 4 keys non stop while muting Vs Boss Battle. My set up is as follows; standard keyboard (well standard as of last decade, uses a PS/2 connector), a fightstick mapped with JoyToKey (same setup i talked about a couple months ago). I'm not using this to cheat and mash more than 1 key for any one direction. I'm doing this so I can alternate between playing with my hands and playing with my feet (My hands can't handle the mash for more than a few minutes, I need to put some break time in between games).
Clearly this is a really stupid idea, that said I'll probably not even bother. We'll see by tomorrow
Decider Card:
5 Blackout [The Flashbulb] - Tier 1
Bonus Cards:
13 Story of the Constellations - Tier 2
46 Hybrid - Tier 5
Sum of card values: 2250
cutest almost omniflag ever
Quality Pack.
I am now owed 2 quality packs and 2 token packs.
Gonna make a couple house trades for myself:
77 The Adventures Of Lolo
71 A FLOWER GARDEN
71 Master Maid
---
66 Within Life
60 The Games We Played, Part 1
56 DubstEpic Symphony
54 Endless Altercation
53 Chaoz Japan
49 Mother Of God
48 C7 Funk
48 Csikos Post
46 Hearth's Warming Holiday Cheer
17 Alice's Garden
for two Tier 9 cards.
86 Rage Template - Tier 9
83 Sleepmix Strikes Back - Tier 9
The first test print was a success! A front and back were printed and cropped to the card measurements. Appearance seen below:
Card version 1.0-V
What's next?
From my end, in going forward with the design it might be useful to know how the card game will be played, and what information actually matters.
For example: if it's a game where players attack based on the difficulty level of the chart, we would need that on the card.
-or
if it's a game where the chart difficulty doesn't matter, we wouldn't need that on the card.
I don't know if I've heard any ways that the game would be played, so for now I will work on filling in a basic description along with some other random info like maybe the total arrow count, or the song length, or highest NPS, stuff like that.
Comment