The FFR Trading Card Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mrpreggers
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Feb 2011
    • 3395

    #1846
    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

    20k is smelling pretty good so far

    Comment

    • User1176756

      #1847
      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

      @DarkBlaze What pack do you want?

      Comment

      • DarkBlaze347
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2015
        • 164

        #1848
        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

        Quality pack for C20.

        Comment

        • User1176756

          #1849
          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

          DarkBlaze347

          You have a new Quality Pack!

          You tear open the package to reveal:

          46 Sunshine rainy [Heavy] - Tier 5
          42 Endless Tewi-ma Park - Tier 5
          48 Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beerholder [Heavy] - Tier 5


          Sum of card values: 3450
          -----------------------------------

          Comment

          • rushyrulz
            Digital Dancing!
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2006
            • 12985

            #1850
            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

            22.5k for STRAWBERRY SWEETZ


            Comment

            • Jtehanonymous
              Hunger Games Hunty
              • Jan 2007
              • 3770

              #1851
              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

              22.999k for strawberry sweeties~

              Comment

              • rushyrulz
                Digital Dancing!
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 12985

                #1852
                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

                u can't even do that jeez read the rules if they were ever reposted which they prolly weren't


                Comment

                • Jtehanonymous
                  Hunger Games Hunty
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 3770

                  #1853
                  Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

                  I don't know what I'm doingggg fffffff
                  I offer the next permissible amount higher than 22.5k

                  Comment

                  • foxfire667
                    The FFRchiver
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 2170

                    #1854
                    Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)






                    You know what, I'm going to do something different for a change. One Standard Plus Pack please!
                    SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

                    Comment

                    • User1176756

                      #1855
                      Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

                      everybody join the standard plus bandwagon

                      foxfire667

                      You have a new Standard Plus Pack!

                      You tear open the package to reveal:

                      26 Let Me Be Your Pirate - Tier 3
                      17 Alice's Garden - Tier 2
                      14 Footsteps - Tier 2
                      22 Experiment - Tier 3


                      Sum of card values: 2600
                      -----------------------------------

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #1856
                        Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

                        Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                        I don't know what I'm doingggg fffffff
                        I offer the next permissible amount higher than 22.5k
                        30k plzzzz

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • Jtehanonymous
                          Hunger Games Hunty
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 3770

                          #1857
                          Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

                          where are the rules for what I am allowed to offer because I will keep bidding.

                          Comment

                          • User1176756

                            #1858
                            Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

                            wow as a so-called vendor even that's not worth it to me.

                            @jteh: 10% higher minimum. Right now the minimum you can bid is 38.5k.
                            Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2015, 08:42 PM.

                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #1859
                              Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

                              Originally posted by Jtehanonymous
                              where are the rules for what I am allowed to offer because I will keep bidding.

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • User1176756

                                #1860
                                Re: The FFR Trading Card Game (C20)

                                Challenge #21

                                Tier 1: AAA 3 different songs with a difficulty of your best AAA minus 10 or higher.
                                Tier 2: AAA 4 different songs with a difficulty of your best AAA minus 10 or higher.
                                Tier 3: AAA 5 different songs with a difficulty of your best AAA minus 10 or higher.

                                You can repeat AAA's for this challenge, but to get the most out of it, try to get as many new AAA's as you can.

                                Comment

                                Working...