Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reincarnate
    x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
    • Nov 2010
    • 6332

    #526
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Originally posted by kmay
    cuz it leaves in like 3 minutes once you get off. horrible experience.
    story of my life

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6534

      #527
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      -_- my friend was bawling her eyes out so i had to liek comfort her, then we missed the train and omfg all hell.

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #528
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Ohi Kellen I see you playin ffr. XD
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • kmay
          Don't forget me
          • Jan 2007
          • 6534

          #529
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Creeper!!!! Get out of my windeerrr

          Comment

          • stargroup100
            behanjc & me are <3'ers
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 2051

            #530
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            if I can get a hold of my car I might be able to bring lilypichu with me :3
            Rhythm Simulation Guide
            Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.

            Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet music

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #531
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              Man I can't believe this is this weekend. I got a couple more shirts to make up. There's a few people that never requested anything. I'll allow one more day for requests, but I can't take last minute stuff 'cause I'm going to make the rest of the shirts that were not requested generic.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #532
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Still waiting to hear back from someone considering coming down...

                ...someone from Canada...

                Comment

                • Villanio
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 47

                  #533
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  the transfer to NYC from Newark happens every 5? or 10 mins. because there are so many people getting into the city that the train comes often. so if you miss one dont worry the next one will come by soon.

                  Comment

                  • One Winged Angel
                    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 10837

                    #534
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    Ehhhh....it's looking like a 'no' right now (just realized that I'm kinda low on cash at the moment and my car is terrible with gas)

                    If this changes or if me and Rem can scrounge up some money, I'll let you know asap

                    But it's looking doubtful bro, blah kinda mad


                    Originally posted by ilikexd
                    i want to be cucked by cirno

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #535
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      Go work that street corner man.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • remedy1502
                        remederpin
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 4885

                        #536
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        brb whoring myself out so I can come

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #537
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          <3
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • kmay
                            Don't forget me
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6534

                            #538
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            itd be cool to meet you guys

                            Comment

                            • All_That_Chaz
                              Supreme Dictator For Life
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 5874

                              #539
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                              I'm going to try to show up on Saturday. Sunday is out of the question.
                              Back to "Back to Earth"
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by FoJaR
                              god dammit chaz
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #540
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                Do you want a custom shirt then? You were a person who planned on attending earlier than some others, so we'll make an exception to the rule for you and generic shirts.

                                Comment

                                Working...