Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #481
    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

    Well let me know if you end up wanting your username on it and stuff. I'll try to get another small shirt but I've been asking for months for people's shirt sizes and no one wanted to get back to me. If they wont let me return a shirt I may not be able to get a small. I have some meds though.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • kmay
      Don't forget me
      • Jan 2007
      • 6534

      #482
      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

      she can just gain some weight

      Comment

      • Andiana
        The Imitation Pedobait
        • Jan 2004
        • 112

        #483
        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

        Lol fu Kellen. <3
        Oh yeah, dur, my user name on it would be awesome. c; Default text is fine. Also, if you can't get a small, than medium is no problem.
        I R NEED SIGNATURE.
        [ Work in progress ... maybe. ]


        ^ ACTUAL FFR join date.
        None of this 'January '04' crap.
        [:
        7 years bby.

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #484
          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

          Alrighty, I'll try to grab another small when I go tomorrow, they were kinda also having a sale on the shirts so I don't even know if they'll have anymore lol. Remember guys for customizations on shirts I have to know by no later than the 31st. I have to have time to make them and we're looking for an apartment as well so we're busy on top of it all. Aj's gone all day working with habitat for humanity usually and I'm usually juggling trying to get a bunch of stuff done with this apartment search and the baby amidst other crap.

          So please no later than the 31st <3
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • kmay
            Don't forget me
            • Jan 2007
            • 6534

            #485
            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

            =] thanks so much for this Kayla

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #486
              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

              I can't believe the meet up is almost here >.>

              Hell it woulda been tomorrow if we didn't change the date XD
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • alloyus
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2006
                • 3269

                #487
                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                Ugh, I know, I'm seriously so excited xD

                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                Comment

                • awein999
                  (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4647

                  #488
                  Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  I can't believe the meet up is almost here >.>

                  Hell it woulda been tomorrow if we didn't change the date XD
                  Good thing it's not. I'm in Canada for the weekend :P
                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  i am super purple hippo

                  Comment

                  • MrGiggles
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 2846

                    #489
                    Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                    sent shirt design PM, honestly idk how good the username outline is gonna look, it took way too much tweaking for my taste in a quick photoshop mockup. Anyway yeah I'll be peaceing a little early on Sunday.

                    I'll have to make up for it by turning my swagger up a couple extra notches all saturday

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #490
                      Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                      I'll make up the image of the shirt for ya so you can see how it looks
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #491
                        Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                        Kayla did good...

                        pictures incoming shortly

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #492
                          Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                          This is on an XL shirt. Still think it's too small?

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • kmay
                            Don't forget me
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 6534

                            #493
                            Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                            looks sick

                            Comment

                            • psychoangel691
                              Retired Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2004
                              • 10438

                              #494
                              Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th






                              2 down ^_^ it takes a good bit of time to do them.
                              Originally posted by Charu
                              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #495
                                Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th

                                These shirts are coming out so good

                                Can't wait to finish up my design and then have it printed.

                                Comment

                                Working...