Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
Ohi Kellen I see you playin ffr. XDOriginally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment
-
Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
if I can get a hold of my car I might be able to bring lilypichu with me :3Rhythm Simulation Guide
Comments, criticism, suggestions, contributions, etc. are all welcome.
Piano Etude Demon Fire sheet musicComment
-
Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
Man I can't believe this is this weekend. I got a couple more shirts to make up. There's a few people that never requested anything. I'll allow one more day for requests, but I can't take last minute stuff 'cause I'm going to make the rest of the shirts that were not requested generic.Originally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment
-
Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
Still waiting to hear back from someone considering coming down...
...someone from Canada...
Comment
-
Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
the transfer to NYC from Newark happens every 5? or 10 mins. because there are so many people getting into the city that the train comes often. so if you miss one dont worry the next one will come by soon.Comment
-
Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
Ehhhh....it's looking like a 'no' right now (just realized that I'm kinda low on cash at the moment and my car is terrible with gas)
If this changes or if me and Rem can scrounge up some money, I'll let you know asap
But it's looking doubtful bro, blah kinda mad
Originally posted by ilikexdi want to be cucked by cirnoComment
-
Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
Go work that street corner man.Originally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment
-
-
Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
<3Originally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment
-
Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
I'm going to try to show up on Saturday. Sunday is out of the question.Back to "Back to Earth"
Originally posted by FoJaRdammit chazOriginally posted by FoJaRgod dammit chazOriginally posted by MalReynoldsI bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.Comment
-
Re: Dunellen NJ FFR meet up August 6th and 7th
Do you want a custom shirt then? You were a person who planned on attending earlier than some others, so we'll make an exception to the rule for you and generic shirts.Comment

Comment