My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Originally posted by DaBackpack
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Okay, so I posted the requests people have made so far for the shirts up front please let me know if these are correct I will be starting on shirts tomorrow.
EDIT: Chaos I don't know if I'm blind and just missing it or if you didn't tell me but what size shirt did you need?
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Originally posted by DaBackpack
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Originally posted by DaBackpack
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Hey I've wanted to learn to photoshop for a while now
Originally posted by Charu
My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
Originally posted by DaBackpack
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
just by looking at JS's shirt with the new gradient i get a feel for what mine will look like so mine should be fine the way it is now, and also Chaos would most likely be a M.
$7 minimum... wouldnt mind more. umm i forget his name, but he put money towards it so he needs some back, and AJ and Kayla also should get some money from this...
Comment